🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Tried to sharpen/enhance.
GHyRmq7acAAeCd_.jpg

Yup, Magic Eraser.

Tom Andrich posted this catalog shot on his IG earlier. Man, I'd LOVE to see those Challenge Pros again.

Screenshot_20240305-192939.png

You and me both buddy.

Those catalogs, man do they bring me back. Local tennis shop & golf shop, right down the street from me as a kid, in the same shopping center where the local grocery store was, had the seasonal Nike catalog out all the time (where most stores would NEVER allow customers to see it) for anyone to see what was available and they would order it for the customer. They had the catalog, when the ATC IVs were out. I drooled over the Cerise pair as a kid but never asked my mom to order them (I was in 8th grade). But I so wanted them. This is why I was so stoked when they retroed. I always scope eBay for old catalogs still to this day. 👍

Last edited:
You and me both buddy.

Those catalogs, man do they bring me back. Local tennis shop & golf shop, right down the street from me as a kid, in the same shopping center where the local grocery store was, had the seasonal Nike catalog out all the time (where most stores would NEVER allow customers to see it) for anyone to see what was available and they would order it for the customer. They had the catalog, when the ATC IVs were out. I drooled over the Cerise pair as a kid but never asked my mom to order them (I was in 8th grade). But I so wanted them. This is why I was so stoked when they retroed. I always scope eBay for old catalogs still to this day. 👍

I remember the Challenge Pros being a legit takedown model and us looking down our nose at the time as being for people who couldn't afford the Agassis. But I was a stupid kid then and would wear the mess outta them now. Much like the Cross Trainer Lows, they have aged REALLY well.

After Labor day summer over...it's still hot out but "summer" is done.

When does fall end and the "Holiday" drops start? Black Friday to the rest of the calendar year is considered Holiday no? So summer is probably what April-June?

After Labor day summer over...it's still hot out but "summer" is done.

When does fall end and the "Holiday" drops start? Black Friday to the rest of the calendar year is considered Holiday no? So summer is probably what April-June?

October through December is “Holiday” on the Nike calendar…

January through March is “Spring”
April through June is “Summer”

And if the Michael Changs release, its game over.

IMG_7474.jpeg
IMG_7475.jpeg

Acquired these ds size 11 badboys on ebay back in 2017 for 90 bucks. No box. But i dont care much for pugilism.

Good news for you, Michael Changs are releasing. I got mine in the other day(green pair), they're awesome.
I picked up a used pair of TC 3's on ebay last year for $80. They were in much worse shape than I expected. Sent them to Reshoevn8r for a professional cleaning. It helped some but not enough to make me happy. I've worn them once in over a year.

Back
Top Bottom