🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Grigor+Dimitrov+2017+Australian+Open+Day+2+UrRv35Em__Ax.jpg

Grigor+Dimitrov+2017+Australian+Open+Day+2+PC8zjKEPKmdx.jpg

Rafa wearing a different jacket than retail version
Wish all lunars had the bull on them. Makes them look much better to me

Last edited:
Kyrgios rocking Jordan 1s storm blue before his match tonight, actually walked on the court with them. Interesting, never seen a player do that before.

Kyrgios rocking Jordan 1s storm blue before his match tonight, actually walked on the court with them. Interesting, never seen a player do that before.
Yeah, he's been doing that for a while, but dunno if it's always Jordan 1's...

But yeah, rarely do we see a player walk onto court with a different pair of shoes.

This was from the Hopman Cup.

nick-kyrgios-and-daria-gavrilova-of-australia-walk-on-at-the-start-of-picture-id630841232

Believe so, except his shirt has a brighter swoosh. Orange color
Even Federer and Nadal are wearing clothes that have the brighter swooshes on them than the retail version.  Fed also has socks that look black and orange, but haven't seen those online.

Looks like Roger is only wearing one outfit at AO17 - white shirt/black shorts.  I'm pretty sure his first round was a night, while the second round was considered day.

There doesn't seem to be anything on the back of Fed's shoes this year to show the 4X AO titles.

That's too bad, I always liked seeing the special stuff he put on his PE's. I remember they did a pretty intricate logo for Wimbledon last year on his Vapor flyknits so it's certainly possible. But maybe the orange doesn't work too well.

all black oscillates on tennis warehouse Europe if any Sampras fans out there ...or a fan of the shoe

maybe some hope for another Agassi retro soon

No way Nike were prepped for a Rafa or Fed win. Looking forward to what they cook up on short notice. Limited no doubt.

(VAMOS RAFA!)

I don't see any shoes in the near future. But certainly a shirt or hat is in order if Fed wins. 18 Grand Slams is a milestone. No offense to Rafa, but his wouldn't hold any signifance other than a great win as part of his comeback.

Back
Top Bottom