🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

so the Nike Cage 3 are release January 2018 or Us Open 2017 ? or Winter line ?

Im confused 
ohwell.gif

lol you guys are so particular about outfits. ive liked every outfit fed and nadal have worn in recent years. the shoes are getting more expensive with every new release. i was a huge fan of flyknit before they did the vapors so im hoping they keep that going

Which Cage 3?  They are out now...  At least in Canada and US...
Well that's weird...  I still see a grey/green clay Cage 3 on Nike dot com Canada.  The white/red one is gone - that merchant has prematurely released shoes before.

There is something so satisfying about the "non-hype" of tennis shoes. 

After every single major, the previous collection always ends up for 25-40% off on Tennis Warehouse. That's usually when I buy my kicks. Will be picking up my flyknit Wimbledon's in a few months.

Not that it would happen, but can you imagine how smoothly purchasing shoes (NikeLab, Yeezy's, etc.) would be if they sold the same way as tennis shoes did? Life would be so much easier 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hopefully this is only a Pre-Pre-Pre-Draft......ugly as hell

I've seen this design for the Vapor X so it looks like it's not a pre-pre-pre-draft model.
Not a fan myself too.

I've been told that the shirt for AO18 is white with some grey and yellow on it, something like top-lef to bottom right, crossing the chest.
It also has a new material.

Last edited:
anyone got the rest of the us open catalogue? or holiday catalogue? henleys are in for wimbledon this year

Considering the Vapors in white since I have an extra 20% off coupon, but I've been hearing that they aren't the best durability wise? Can anyone confirm that?

Does anyone have a vapor 287 pair and if so , do you wear them or just holding them to eventually sell?
I have a pair. I just have them in the box in my closet. No reason for me to ever wear them, I have plenty of other Vapors for that. Don't know if I have any plans to ever sell them but at some point I might give them to a friend of mine who is the definition of a Fed fan.

I was hoping for something better to commemorate Roger's win. Oh, Well. Ordered a pair of the white Zoom Vapor Flyknits with 20% off and eBates instead. Needed some new tennis shoes, anyway.

I'll try for the Ro8er shirt too.

Last edited:
I'll probably end up grabbing both shirts. The 18 grand slam shirt is still available and on sale on Nike Canada as well, only in Large.

Ro8er shirt is so plain, bleh. They should combine those two shirts and have Ro8er on the front and then the RF with eight stars on the sleeve or something. Could do without the Federer 19 on the back.

Back
Top Bottom