🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

I got US Open Agassi inspired shirts there last year, only certain designs were available on certain days, they don't know until that day, I had to come back 2 1/2 hrs later to pick them up, ordered a bunch for the guys in the Agassi thread (I was taking orders and hooking my tennis guys up for cost) the customer service was so bad at KITH I couldn't even wear the shirt without thinking of the experience with the people that work there. Sold my shirts online, I love they do Tennis stuff but the people who work there just completely ruin it for me. F 'Em

I got US Open Agassi inspired shirts there last year, only certain designs were available on certain days, they don't know until that day, I had to come back 2 1/2 hrs later to pick them up, ordered a bunch for the guys in the Agassi thread (I was taking orders and hooking my tennis guys up for cost) the customer service was so bad at KITH I couldn't even wear the shirt without thinking of the experience with the people that work there. Sold my shirts online, I love they do Tennis stuff but the people who work there just completely ruin it for me. F 'Em

Man, I would pay you for your time if you could pick up two hoodies for me. I'm a huge Federer fan, and they mean more to me than the shoes.

I arrived around 8. Guy handed out tickets (#29) and said to be back at 9. Around 9 we got into line, and the store opened at 10. 5 at a time, and by the second group everything above 10 was sold out. Took about 40 minutes to get to #29, I got a 10 ($200). Also have custom t shirts ($50) and hoodies ($85) in white, grey, and black. I was about to buy a shirt and hoodie and the guy making them said they're custom order you have to come back to pick them up. So unfortunately I didn't get anything since I'm not going back. I'm kind of pissed because I wanted a shirt and hoodie. As I was leaving I heard someone ask a worker if they're available everyday, and he said no, when they're done, they're done (until online drop). Also, this shouldn't be a surprise, but 99% of people there had no clue who Fed was.

Not surprised, but equally disheartening to hear. Was there already a post on what the hoodies looked like (was it the olive lifestyle ones jackets)?

I must have missed how they looked.

EDIT: Looked em up, damn I want the shirts...shirts look nice and are unique.

Shucks, can't make NYC in time since it ends 27th

Last edited:
People are camping out for this?! I may stop by much later in the day to check out the scene.

It's a limited release and in NYC. A camp was expected. Making the pop up shop open to anyone compounds the problem. Nike could have avoided this by doing a reservation system like they do for everything else.

Shoes are already going for $400+.

It's a limited release and in NYC. A camp was expected. Making the pop up shop open to anyone compounds the problem. Nike could have avoided this by doing a reservation system like they do for everything else.

Shoes are already going for $400+.
For the most part, they are not selling for over $400.

Few 9.5s on StockX have gone $350 (yesterday, me), $305 (this morning), $330. Shouldn't be bad for those that really want them and still plenty of releases left.

Anyone can confirm if they have more stock for the sneaker tomorrow? Don't want to waste time going there early and they said soldout. Thanks.

Yes, I heard they are. Not sure on how much. One person earlier said 100 pair a day. j23app just said they're releasing some in 4 footactions in NYC and one in Chicago in a week.

Why are the Vapor black cements relatively cheaper than both fire red and white cement?

I've never bought a resale pair, but I might consider it just for the fire reds. :rolleyes

They supposedly only made 500 pair of the original white cements. The blacks were easier to find. I have a feeling the fire reds will be even easier than the black ones once they're fully released to the public in a couple weeks.

IMG_20170823_160516290.jpg
IMG_20170823_160437852.jpg

This morning woke up around 4am. Drove Into the city from Jersey
Got to Kith at 5. Was 4th in line. Everything was calm and organized.
10am they opened the doors. The pop up was a little disappointing. I wish they had more apparel and not items I had to customize and wait 30 minutes to get. And I was the first one that was about to order a shirt until I found out how long it was gonna take. As I was checking out they already ran out of sizes 12-13.
The shoes are gorgeous like the other ones released and the tennis balls are a nice touch and came in a black leather bag. The black box is from the Kith treats

IMG_8505.JPG.jpeg
IMG_8500.JPG.jpeg
IMG_8506.JPG-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Did they say they were totally out of 12-13 or just for the day? Hearing conflicting reports on replacing stock every day till the pop up closes.

Awesome. What's the black RF19 box?

Edit: my dumbass overread it being from kith treats.

Awesome haul man

Last edited:
No one gave me a straight answer if they'd have more. All I was told was 100 pairs for today. They also said that they'll be dropping on Nike.com sometime in the coming days. Take it for what its worth.

Kid behind me asked if they're doing it every day. The guy running the show said that whatever they had starting last night is all that they had. When they were gone they were gone. Wasn't too hopeful that there would be more. At least at Kith

Last edited by a moderator:
Also to call this a pop up shop was kind of deceiving. It was more like a display. There were a couple single articles from the upcoming NikeLab olive and navy drop, as well as his jacket and hat for Montreal, but that was it. There weren't people asking if you wanted to see anything (not that they even have a clue what the stuff is anyway). It was kind of a strange environment

Back
Top Bottom