🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

I think AM 95's are one of the least appealing shoes out there. They look like combat boots

The worst part about this is that resellers are going to try to take all of them and try to charge 400+

There was a black fed AO jacket at Jackson NJ outlets for $104 in an Xl. Had to pass.
Prob would have purchased if they had additional % clearance going on but they didn’t
Pretty nice fabric

I am loving the OG air max 95 vapor with gray/black/lime accents. I think it looks fantastic. The greedy color way looks a bit ridiculous to me, but the OG color way looks fantastic. would be so excited to cop a pair before resellers snatch em up, but not highly likely!

Screenshot_20180304-183618.png

Just comparing those PE Vapor X's to the retail version, they are probably the closest Federer PE to the retail version I've seen in years.

Last years Flyknit was a totally different shoe. This year, of course there are differences like the outsole, but it seems like they've made a real effort to get as close to the retail as possible with this one.

MFA3 they TW had two hats and a shirt, and MFA4 they had a shirt. Hoping they having another t shirt or something for tonight

Was really eagerly anticipating the release of Fed's kit for Indian Wells and Miami. But damn these Vapor X AMs are turrible. Really disappointing release. Hopefully something better to follow during clay court season regardless of his plans to play the dirt court season.

Nice ones for a collection.
If you see, there are no wings on the outsoles on the outside of the shoes like on 9 and 9.5 Vapors...
If I am spending 20k on starting a collection... it sure as **** wont be for shoes. Every pair he signs and releases devalues the ones before it.

If I am spending 20k on starting a collection... it sure as **** wont be for shoes. Every pair he signs and releases devalues the ones before it.

Actually the price of Federer memorabilia is usually dictated by the significance of the tournament or win. The last pairs he sold before these were from Laver Cup, Shanghai, Basel, US Open. They will never be worth as much as these AO winning shoes.

But I think collecting Federer shoes is just for fun, not for trying to make profits. There are plenty of good investments for that purpose.

Someone selling vapor flyknit that stole my photo. I was like, wait, I'm not selling anything. That sidewalk looks too familiar..... Untitled 2.png

Back
Top Bottom