🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Those Implosions you guys had/have were an amazing shoe too, Nike really had some great designs back in the day. The Air Max Breathe Free II with its incredibly durable upper, heel Max and forefoot Zoom is my favorite tennis shoe, followed by the Zoom Vapor 3. I should have bought multiple pairs of these because nothing since has beat them IMO. I own six of the Zoom Vapor line and the 3 is my favorite by far.

Watching the Keys vs Krunic match.

Attachments

• 20180901_125752.jpg
    20180901_125752.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 54
Fed looks way better with those kicks vs Millman than he did in the round one night session.

I hate how so many of Nike's shades of orange are pink on TV

I hate how so many of Nike's shades of orange are pink on TV

I noticed that last night, I was at Nadal's match and even though his shoes were clearly orange in person, they looked pink on the video board.

Broke my heart. I love offensive players and thiem played lights out. Lil hiccup in the 2nd and the 3rd or he should have won

Love 7” shorts and they better come to the U.S. Also would love for Nike to make those shorts into black with the NC logo outline white.
That would be nice too. Basics baby... back to basics. I also like how its just their normal "dry" material and not that garbage taffeta feeling Flex stuff that feels weird and could make these shorts cost $80

That would be nice too. Basics baby... back to basics. I also like how its just their normal "dry" material and not that garbage taffeta feeling Flex stuff that feels weird and could make these shorts cost $80
I have a feeling they just might do that. Unless these are going to be the basic shorts that are $45.

Back
Top Bottom