🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Attachments

• AFAA96CE-E0B1-4634-8A63-4AD23C147CB0.png
    AFAA96CE-E0B1-4634-8A63-4AD23C147CB0.png
    556.7 KB · Views: 22
Did you check the tennis web sites?
TW seems to have a fsr

Assuming this is directed to me... I could check other sites... They (US sites) don't ship to Canada, so not very useful. Nike not having sizes 8-11 does NOT make any sense, so just waiting a day or so before I give up and pay the extra charges to maybe ship from Europe...

Oh my bad. Didn’t know you were in Canada
Hope you get a pair .
Wonder why tech challenge version is $50 cheaper than vapor x

The previous Flyknit seemed to fly of the shelves and was an extra $10-$20US more...
Yeah they were pricey. The thing is they did not initially fly off the shelves. The orange ones did cause Rogi won the Aus Open in them and the black/neon ones for the same reason in IW/Miami... but the other colorways could be found on the bay for CHEAAAAAP

The green and purple ones I found in Marshall’s for $59
The red ones are tough to find and expensive

If anyone knows were to find the green flyknit, the purple black or neon black flyknit in size 11 for cheap than pm me haha :smile:

Sorry to get ahead of ourselves here but does anyone know what other color ways will be released in the Vapor X Knit and when a next drop would be? Thanks for everyone's input!

It's a long shot, but I'll ask anyway. Does anyone know there is zoom and non-zoom version on Vapor X for Junior? I am looking to get tennis shoes for my kiddo and I find Tennis Express is the only place that carry Zoom version of Vapor X. Price is pretty steep for a Junior shoes, but Im just curious.

vapor.jpg

CAA67374-3806-4C80-A153-F896A7FFE849.png
They must be doing a whole desert camo release. Saw these Jordan’s on nyamco Twitter Think late August release it said

Wow. Nadals Wimbledon draw looks a LOT tougher than the French open draw
Could get kyrios in 2nd
Could get shapo or tsonga then possibly cilic in round after that
Thiem In qtr and fed In semi and of course Novak in final
That would be an incredible accomplishment.
Assuming draw holds to form

Back
Top Bottom