🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

It seems the first top 2 colorway have different material than the others. I guess I'll pass on those NRG version. See-through isn't just my cup of tea. I'll wait for the MS version to go on-sale. Im eyeing on the black/volt one.

Here’s a closer look at the ZVC4 for IW/Miami. The orange isn’t as light as I thought it was.
28434E79-225D-4DF9-9913-9F86084992F8.jpeg
A153A4CC-9488-4151-9E47-AD9A3E5FEF4C.jpeg

So we're getting closer to March and the (at least for me) anticipated release of the Air Tech Challenge 20 update shoe. Has anyone seen any better shots of the shoes yet? Just eager to see how the Lava pair will look.

So we're getting closer to March and the (at least for me) anticipated release of the Air Tech Challenge 20 update shoe. Has anyone seen any better shots of the shoes yet? Just eager to see how the Lava pair will look.
I don’t know if it’s still up or a mistake but Tennis Express had some pics up this morning of the Lava.

I don’t know if it’s still up or a mistake but Tennis Express had some pics up this morning of the Lava.

Do you mean Tennis Warehouse forums? I'm on that and didn't see anything there (unless I missed it). Does Tennis Express post the pics on a forum or their own site for sale? Got a link?

WOW!!! I LIKE THEM!! Definitely gonna grab a pair! Love the modern take on the shoe. Wish they somehow added the front splatter paint on the side instead of wrapping the outsole up the side but all and all very well done. Also looks like the inside is higher than the outside. Wish it was 3/4 but won't complain since we're getting a new Agassi shoe! Any specific release date yet?

Also looks to be the Agassi "A" logo on the insole! Very very cool!! Hope the price isn't crazy and these are at local tennis shops so I can try on.

Is anyone good at Photoshop? Want to try a "Tart" and "Pixel" colorway?

WOW!!! I LIKE THEM!! Definitely gonna grab a pair! Love the modern take on the shoe. Wish they somehow added the front splatter paint on the side instead of wrapping the outsole up the side but all and all very well done. Also looks like the inside is higher than the outside. Wish it was 3/4 but won't complain since we're getting a new Agassi shoe! Any specific release date yet?
Bummer was hoping for more lava splatter.

Looks like a take down model. Leather looks cheap (reminds me of air advantage) and nike air on the back painted. I like the air max and the shape/silhouette of the shoe. Seems like they went more for nostalgia than performance. I hope the final version is better. If it stays like this and over $100, not copping.

Looks like a take down model. Leather looks cheap (reminds me of air advantage) and nike air on the back painted. I like the air max and the shape/silhouette of the shoe. Seems like they went more for nostalgia than performance. I hope the final version is better. If it stays like this and over $100, not copping.

Not going to say anything about materials till I see them on hand and try on. We can't tell how the leather is from these pics. The traction looks to be fantastic with the pattern used.

Not going to say anything about materials till I see them on hand and try on. We can't tell how the leather is from these pics. The traction looks to be fantastic with the pattern used.
I understand and I am hoping for the best. Was really looking forward to the release.

Back
Top Bottom