🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Hopefully this adidas shirt looks more like it does on thiem then on the model

1641860696976.png

It looks like the NIKE AO line for the team as well as some of the Advantage line is available from NIKE in most regions outside the US. Anyone know when this stuff will be available in The States?

Thanks!

It looks like the NIKE AO line for the team as well as some of the Advantage line is available from NIKE in most regions outside the US. Anyone know when this stuff will be available in The States?

Thanks!
Tennis warehouse says there is a release next week. Not sure if Nike will load it about the same time?

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it...all of Nikes 2022 designs are utter *$@&! Seriously just crap! Nike, you know you sold out of the retro Challenge Court relaunch merchandise! It was a HUGE seller! Lots of Hypebeasts (ugh) jumped in with us Agassi heads and grabbed lots of gear!

I got a great idea Nike, and I'm just spitballing...how about you, and you might need to sit down for this....DO IT AGAIN!! Like, release MORE Challenge Court gear!!! WOW!! WHAT AN IDEA?!! Freaking idiots!! Gosh they are dense in Beaverton! 👎👎🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it...all of Nikes 2022 designs are utter *$@&! Seriously just crap! Nike, you know you sold out of the retro Challenge Court relaunch merchandise! It was a HUGE seller! Lots of Hypebeasts (ugh) jumped in with us Agassi heads and grabbed lots of gear!

I got a great idea Nike, and I'm just spitballing...how about you, and you might need to sit down for this....DO IT AGAIN!! Like, release MORE Challenge Court gear!!! WOW!! WHAT AN IDEA?!! Freaking idiots!! Gosh they are dense in Beaverton! 👎👎🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
I’d imagine tennis is such a small segment of their line they really don’t care much.

I’d imagine tennis is such a small segment of their line they really don’t care much.

That's a copout. They must have cared enough to do the Challenge Court retro line. That wasn't cheap to do but it paid off for Nike very well. Let's be honest, most of their tennis apparel goes on sale or ends up at Ross/TJMaxx/Marshalls, etc for way less than retail. The Challenge Court stuff sold very well. Some stuff sold out quickly and very few pieces made it to deep discounts or discount retailers. They can easily do it again and it would pay off.

Last edited:
That's a copout. They must have cared enough to do the Challenge Court retro line. That wasn't cheap to do but it paid off for Nike very well. Let's be honest, most of their tennis apparel goes on sale or ends up at Ross/TJMaxx/Marshalls, etc for way less than retail. The Challenge Court stuff sold very well. Some stuff sold out quickly and very few pieces made it to deep discounts or discount retailers. They can easily do it again and it would pay off.
I get where you’re coming from but from a business perspective, it’s much cheaper to put a different color scheme in a similar mock-up each year/season. Nikes margins are HUGE! The Agassi re-do line sold very well but Nike saw regular profit margins. They don’t get the money made from the secondary market which is where the stuff got expensive.

Also, that was a niche product release. A lot of people spent hundreds of dollars for some nostalgia. I’m willing to bet that the same group wouldn’t spend that much again for another line. I think they(also I) would spend some, but not nearly as much. Lightening in a bottle only happens every so often.

Just my take. With that being said, I want so many pieces from late 90s early 2000s that Andre, Moya, Rios, and Hewit wore. And while I’m at it, PLEASE give me some LWPs!

I get where you’re coming from but from a business perspective, it’s much cheaper to put a different color scheme in a similar mock-up each year/season. Nikes margins are HUGE! The Agassi re-do line sold very well but Nike saw regular profit margins. They don’t get the money made from the secondary market which is where the stuff got expensive.

Also, that was a niche product release. A lot of people spent hundreds of dollars for some nostalgia. I’m willing to bet that the same group wouldn’t spend that much again for another line. I think they(also I) would spend some, but not nearly as much. Lightening in a bottle only happens every so often.

Just my take. With that being said, I want so many pieces from late 90s early 2000s that Andre, Moya, Rios, and Hewit wore. And while I’m at it, PLEASE give me some LWPs!
ACAE36A4-F3A2-4C65-9FC8-BC9BF6D0EFCF.jpeg
And this outfit. And the outfit he wore around this time with the button up shirt with the front pocket. Think it came in black and gray and white and a straw color way.

ACAE36A4-F3A2-4C65-9FC8-BC9BF6D0EFCF.jpeg
And this outfit. And the outfit he wore around this time with the button up shirt with the front pocket. Think it came in black and gray and white and a straw color way.

Zoom Court Implosions!! 🤤🤤🤤 One of my absolute FAVORITE shoes of his to play in. Durable, breathable, stable (the last mid I ever played in) and just uber-comfortable! I miss my dark obsidian pair. 😢😢

Back
Top Bottom