🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

td_10.62552_1.jpg

Thanks for the pics! Well every two years nike shovels a volt kind of shade into tennis and this year summer is the victim. I really like the pattern of the shirt so the light blue details will look great with the shorts but I don't understand the cut on the sides to make it shorter(?)
For me this shorts its very similar to clay 2019 shorts and they were very good

For me this shorts its very similar to clay 2019 shorts and they were very good
Yes I agree the color is really nice but in the front pic seems like is shorter on the sides like they really try to bring the runners shorts vibe into this and looks akward, like you put your shorts way too up on the sides And the logos looks a bit too centered but what a great combo. Thanks for the pics and look forward to see this

What the hell..... Is this the new shirt they designed for the GOAT?
Maybe they put the transfers in the wrong place. Is way to centered or just over the chest and looks really weird lile it looks in the first pic of the grey shirt but you can see is a bit on the upper chest in the volt colorway or the 3rd pic of the grey. Maybe thats why it looks so offputting

I'm sorry, but everything is just blah boring. Why didn't anyone at NikeCourt just open their eyes and see just how much of a demand the Challenge Court revival generated! It didn't just come from us Agassi heads, and tennis junkies, but from non tennis players and people who just wanted it for casual wear. Hell, a bunch of us in the Agassi thread bought doubles of stuff!!

Just do it again. Pick a year and tournament from said year and bring it back. I vote for either RG 1991 ( the purple warmup suit is a MUST), US Open 1991 (ATC IV) and or RG1995 Grunge Tennis (with the LWPs AND the whole Tennis Sucks gear & skull logo). Release any of these (especially the 1995 gear) and that will wrinkle someone's tennis whites! 👍 Oh and it WILL SELL LIKE HOTCAKES!!

I'm sorry, but everything is just blah boring. Why didn't anyone at NikeCourt just open their eyes and see just how much of a demand the Challenge Court revival generated! It didn't just come from us Agassi heads, and tennis junkies, but from non tennis players and people who just wanted it for casual wear. Just do it again. Pick a year and tournament from said year and bring it back. I vote for either RG 1991 ( the purple warmup suit is a MUST), US Open 1991 (ATC IV) and or RG1995 Grunge Tennis (with the LWPs AND the whole Tennis Sucks gear & skull logo). Release any of these (especially the 1995 gear) and that will wrinkle someone's tennis whites! 👍 Oh and it WILL SELL LIKE HOTCAKES!!
Not again!!! i understand you like the Agassi line a LOT and is nice once in a while but it will become boring. If that happens its great but quit that post over and over and over again bashing something because is not what you like or expect. There is something called innovation and if you don't like it is fine you can look somewhere else but brands need to sell to different audiences and not keep reissuing over and over again the same clothes for a few. Even Shapovalov who is fit could'nt look more akward in the US Open with that crop top and I can't imagine someone on a local court wearing it at 45 or up. I even remember a guy who also wanted to keep the same weird denim texture for the new line even its obvious most of players don't even think about using something similar because fabric changes and everything changes

Not again!!! i understand you like the Agassi line a LOT and is nice once in a while but it will become boring. If that happens its great but quit that post over and over and over again bashing something because is not what you like or expect. There is something called innovation and if you don't like it is fine you can look somewhere else but brands need to sell to different audiences and not keep reissuing over and over again the same clothes for a few. Even Shapovalov who is fit could'nt look more akward in the US Open with that crop top and I can't imagine someone on a local court wearing it at 45 or up. I even remember a guy who also wanted to keep the same weird denim texture for the new line even its obvious most of players don't even think about using something similar because fabric changes and everything changes

Come on now. The NikeCourt line has been boring for a long long time. The same basic shirts again and again and again with zero imagination. It’s literally the same conservative stuff every year.

When the Challenge Court line came out it was fresh, innovative and well designed. Even in later years they pushed the envelope with cool silhouettes and the Tennis Sucks campaign.

NikeCourt is literally the exact opposite of what Challenge Court was. A koala bear hugging a tennis racket is the epitome of boring.

What's with the slit at the bottom of the shorts, spare change for the vending machine after playing? :rofl:

Nike has had a Chevron design before had one on Fed's top which he never wore for the US Open, him jumping to Uniqlo at SW19.

08e63f8b7aed3c6d8fd698cc0831e484.png

Back
Top Bottom