🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

does anyone know where i could find this outfit? any help would be greatly appreciated.
awct4BTI.jpg
Taobao china have it mate

Can anyone link me to Alcaraz's black tank top and shorts USO kit? Can't seem to find the tank online anymore, I only see the Tiafoe blue one and the orange looking one.
Im in the US if that helps.

Thanks!
The shorts are annoyingly PE. Top was TW exclusive in US, totally sold out.

$87 on Oneness. Winds up at like $110 shipped but I’m still in…
Thanks for sharing! This pair flew under the radar for me and when I first saw these I really liked them. However the only places I could find them came out to $150 shipped and I was out. I carted them a couple days ago and was still on the fence, just checked again and they were down to $75 with sizes drying up. Came out to $95 all in and it was a no brainer. Pair this deal with my W on the ATC II Lavas and it turned out to be a great weekend!!!!

Personally I like the Air Tech Challenge 3's better (the volt color) over the ATC 2, and Im not a fan of the 'weathered' look Nike gave the ATC 2 but i understand what they were trying to do with the retro 90's look.

Now, can we just get Agassi's whole early 90's kits he wore with the ATC 2's and 3's please Nike??
Shirts, headbands, shorts, everything!

tumblr_nn6w57nUJc1qa47iwo1_540.jpg

c7f917bca6917c808ac62f3a350540e6_crop_north.jpg

The apparel was retro’d in 2020 actually. Both Hot lava stuff and volt “hot lime” apparel.

The apparel was retro’d in 2020 actually. Both Hot lava stuff and volt “hot lime” apparel.

Yea i know, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to get it at that time, and now, the only places to get it are on eBay and the prices are crazy! Almost $400 for the polo shirt, $200 for the denim shorts.
Nuts.

Not to mention, a lot of the stuff is used.

Back
Top Bottom