🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Anyone have both Lunar Ballistecs and Vapor 9.5s? If so, would you go 0.5 size up in a Vapor compared to the Lunar Ballistec?

Thanks in advance.

An all yellow clay ultra fly is releasing soon. Up on the Nike website for upcoming releases
image.jpg

Like the color Like that they have the court logo on them to. Hope they keep them coming. Maybe some Agassi shirts to That's what I'm really hoping for

Jack socks outfit is pretty cool. Like the colors. But the yellow ultra flys look silly with it lol.

Looking to get rid of my Babalot Pure Drive GT racquet. It's a 4 1/4 and 100 head size. PM if interested.

Flyknit seems to be going across all lines, golf being the latest. I would love to see a low profile tennis shoe similar to the Kobe 11 in multicolor flyknit for tennis.

Any chance? Vapor 10's?

I wish Nike would release some more colors of the socks
Those black and golds somewhat similar to Feds 287 no?

Flyknit seems to be going across all lines, golf being the latest. I would love to see a low profile tennis shoe similar to the Kobe 11 in multicolor flyknit for tennis.

Any chance? Vapor 10's?

I really don't think Flyknit would be a good choice for a tennis shoe. Obviously on the Ultrafly they have the FK collar but for a true upper? I think the toe-drag and stresses wouldn't bode well or even come close to being durable. But knowing Nike, they could come up with a DRC-like upper that has that type of durability for Flyknit.

Last edited:
Nike vapor 9.5 black with blue camo at Jackson Nj outlet. 84.99 Had 30% off friends and family
Many sizes. A lot of 9.5s

Back
Top Bottom