🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

NikeCourt Air Zoom Ultra React
These are showing on Nike Canada along with a 400 colorway. 

I think I'm disappointed that they are more than the Vapor 9.5, but at least they are less than the 9.5 Flyknit.  So basically halfway between them in price.  I've preferred the Vapor 9.5, but may try the Zoom Ultra.  The Vapor Advantage don't seem to be sturdy enough, so I'm a bit hesitant to pick a cheaper shoe (Zoom Ultra), but I do like the style.

all volt shoes are so 3-4 years ago and for people under the age of 18.

love volt, photo blue and infrared; but they are best used as accent colors imo.

all volt shoes are so 3-4 years ago and for people under the age of 18.

love volt, photo blue and infrared; but they are best used as accent colors imo.

Everything Nike Tennis is doing right now is out of date. They're living in the past.

And yes Volt was cool when Nike did it for the 2012 Olympics.

I haven't played in them yet, but I took them out to walk in last night for dinner. You can really feel the difference in terms of weight with the Flyknit upper. I've been extremely happy with the performance and durability of the standard 9.5 Tours, so I hope these will hold up to its standards. 

I haven't played in them yet, but I took them out to walk in last night for dinner. You can really feel the difference in terms of weight with the Flyknit upper. I've been extremely happy with the performance and durability of the standard 9.5 Tours, so I hope these will hold up to its standards. 
If you check online though, the Vapor Flyknit and 9.5 Tour are basically the same weight.  Midwest Sports has the Flyknit as 0.1 oz heavier (size 10.5).

If you check online though, the Vapor Flyknit and 9.5 Tour are basically the same weight.  Midwest Sports has the Flyknit as 0.1 oz heavier (size 10.5).
Weight may be the same but I can definitely feel a more "low-profile" feel to them. But I haven't played in them yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom