🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

received_1730421973718153.jpeg
Where did you get this?

black outfit i dig. red is fine, wish he had a redheadband or something. nadals outfit was killer.

Congrats to those who copped. Missed out on a 12 via SNKRS because I didn't get the notification until after it launched. By that time only a 9 and under remained.

Picked up on goat 275 shipped.

Fed plays at 7 ET tmr(sat) - maybe another SNKRS release?

If anyone sees this hat at a Nike outlet, I'm interested. I believe this is a sample that wasn't released. I just really don't want to spend $35 because I know it's probably out there for $12.99. I collect Fed hats so I'm always looking
Screenshot_20170902-074041.png

Was at work typing in some notes when SNKRS surprise dropped. Picked up my phone, copped and just kept working. Lol it was such a ****** day, I couldnt even get excited

Different sole and carbon underneath are always his P.E's. Anyone ever seen a pair? Stil waiting for an image of the Jade pair supposedly dropping October.

Still haven't had luck...had my pair on tennis warehouse confirmed purchase then got email 5 min later saying me and another ordered at exact same time...my luck sucks

I dig the shoes and detail but I don't think they match at all

Cant wait for my vapors. I hate that i seem to cop/hit on shoes during a holiday weekend. Pushes back the damn delivery date lol

Nike delivered mine on a Saturday.

Blessed.

Definitely dope in hand, but with me slimming down the collection, uncertain if I’ll keep them.

*Not a request for unsolicited DMs* :lol:

Back
Top Bottom