🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Was trying to incorporate the lacelock but don't think it works...
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Thinking the Jades will be around November for WTF, y'all agree?

Wonder if we are getting the flyknit fed wore In the photo shoot back at Indian wells
Believe it was black with the lilac purpleish hue
Need those !

eijqdf.png

Very cool shoes, but he already wore them for an exo doubles match. Not sure they will release but they definitely match the upcoming shirt.

Someone I follow on Instagram (he's from Eagle Pass, TX) found AJ3's at a Nike outlet with 20% off. Horrible size but that's a joke. I could use my MVP pass on them right now and get for like $120
Screenshot_20170915-194228.png

Usually when shoes like that are at outlets, it's someone returning from an online Nike order. I've never been lucky enough to find anything good. Never have the good timing
Yes that's true. A store by me always has a lot of random single pieces on the clearance racks from returns.

hating pe shoes. never saw the grey and red flyknits fed practiced w at the open. appropriately the aj3s shined over them. i really dug the navy and white he wore at montreal.
have people liked the cage 3s much? that hype went away fast

Prodirect tennis has an 8 1/2 and a 9 for $215 shipped to USA if anyone needs.
I'm looking for a 9.5
On the Jordan x rf

Were the Cage 3's even hyped to begin with? Surprised Rafa wore them in that promo photo... then surprised that he didn't wear them to play.

Tried them on today... a very snug fit from the bootie. I'd say go 1/2 up, at least.

I have two pairs in 11 and 11.5. I generally go with 11's in shoes and that's what I'll wear in these. I feel like the toebox is a bit wide, and since I have narrow feet I think the 11's are more comfortable

Back
Top Bottom