🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

IMG_6923.JPG

IMG_6924 (2).JPG

My collection of Nadal´s hat

Follow me on IG: em10aa em10aa

These are mine, a couple are fake that are impossible to find. Also on Monday I sold front row second from the right (2011 Miami) to some guy on Instagram. He offered me $150, so I couldn't really pass.
IMG_20170805_124110524-1.jpg

Sick collection! I might have something around 40 but I wish there was a way to get a catalogue with all of them. I've started to collect them too late so I missed all the earlier models. Can you point the fake ones? Is the one with the 18 an official model? Didn't saw it anywhere. I also loved the one on the third row, second from the right. It's sick! Congrats!

Sick collection! I might have something around 40 but I wish there was a way to get a catalogue with all of them. I've started to collect them too late so I missed all the earlier models. Can you point the fake ones? Is the one with the 18 an official model? Didn't saw it anywhere. I also loved the one on the third row, second from the right. It's sick! Congrats!
The 18 is all over eBay. It's legit, but I think it was a sample or prototype that never got released.
Thanks, fakes are back row yellow with blue (Colombia 2012) and right in front blue with yellow (Argentina 2012). Also front row right side white with gold from Wimbledon. These are impossible to find. I've also got the RF18, an original brown, and a light green iridescent from winter 2016 that aren't pictured.

@SRG very impressive collection! I only have the white Wimbledon cap with the golden emblem and a blue US Open cap with red emblem

em10aa em10aa your Rafa collection is impressive as well!

IMG_6923.JPG

IMG_6924 (2).JPG

My collection of Nadal´s hat

Follow me on IG: em10aa em10aa
Holy ****...as someone who places Nadal a little bit over Federer, that collection is a dream man.

I was watching eBay for some older Dri-fits as they had better fit. You seem to have all of em.
Some of those colors I didn't even know about, the featherlight ones. I wasn't even sure on eBay if some were fake, but the obvious ones were easy to tell apart.
Marshalls items today. Fed was XS and $60. Nadals were M and $50. Didn't buy anything.
IMG_20171012_111219147.jpg
IMG_20171012_111151750_HDR.jpg
IMG_20171012_111111602.jpg

Wow, another good find--worth the drive I would say if I were me. Great jackets--all three in nice colors.

Holy ****...as someone who places Nadal a little bit over Federer, that collection is a dream man.

I was watching eBay for some older Dri-fits as they had better fit. You seem to have all of em.
Some of those colors I didn't even know about, the featherlight ones. I wasn't even sure on eBay if some were fake, but the obvious ones were easy to tell apart.

Wow, another good find--worth the drive I would say if I were me. Great jackets--all three in nice colors.
Yeah it's next to my work so I go a few times per week. They get a lot of good stuff, especially golf and soccer. But sometimes they'll get Nadal and Fed stuff too.

Tennis warehouse has 25% off sale apparel but most of the good stuff and sizes are gone. I didn't get any email notification. Wanted these.

Attachments

• IMG_8342.PNG
    IMG_8342.PNG
    383.6 KB · Views: 16
I've only found one rf polo at a marshalls once. Was the French open red one with stripes acoss it. One of my fav fed polos.
Came up empty at another Burlington today. Did find some tech fleece pants though and the parka tech fleece.

Over my 6+ years old consistently hitting stores, I've seen a fair amount (seen way more Nadal gear)
Ross: 2014 USO Night, 2017 Hopman Cup
Marshalls: 2011 FO, 2013 USO Day & Night, 2014 IW, 2014 USO Day, 2015 USO Day
Burlington: 2014 FO, 2015 USO Night
Nike: 2012 Cincy, 2012 USO Day, 2013 USO Day, 2014 FO (Europe), 2014 USO Night, 2014 WTF, 2015 AO, 2016 Olympics

Last edited by a moderator:
^Sweet finds...that's a crazy list @SRG!

Off-topic: Anyone have any experience preserving sharpie autographs for different items:
1. Shoes e.g. Vapors or LBs
2. Clothes e.g. Drifit shirt
3. Hats e.g. Adizero tennis hat or Nike featherlights

Really hesitant about any coating since I don't know how it may affect the ink.

These are mine, a couple are fake that are impossible to find. Also on Monday I sold front row second from the right (2011 Miami) to some guy on Instagram. He offered me $150, so I couldn't really pass.
IMG_20170805_124110524-1.jpg

How is the quality of the fakes you've gotten?
I got the Columbia one off eBay and had to soak it in hot water and reshape it to get it close to an actual RF hat, then had to cut the strap bc it was about 4" too long.

How is the quality of the fakes you've gotten?
I got the Columbia one off eBay and had to soak it in hot water and reshape it to get it close to an actual RF hat, then had to cut the strap bc it was about 4" too long.
It's not too bad, in general I think they look fine. The logos are stitched well. But I here you about the strap. The regular ones I have just a little Velcro showing, but with these I have it strapped as tight as it can get without any overlap (if that makes sense). For $15 I can't really complain.

Back
Top Bottom