🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

The 8 has arrived!

5bqsuo.png

Insane for him to leave, who here has even heard of the other brand??? If he does though, Nike got him in the prime of his career, so it wouldn't be the worsrt thing ever. If Nadal leaves though too, Nike better find another up and coming mens player fast. Serena, Maria, and Genie are still doing things for the womens side.
Genie Bouchard has never done things for Nike other than being a pretty white girl.

They should have at least made a shirt like the Nike Essential line with subtle details. Uniqlo makes some nice stuff, but I have when they put that logo everywhere.

honestly I don't see much difference to his recent nike Wimbledon outfits. Nike put zero effort in designing something special for him.
Just look at his outfits from 2009 and 2010. Those looked special and well thought

uniqlo has boring designs thou...
(based off djokovic's past gear)

fed's aus/us open stuff has always been good.

hope the RF branding doesnt die out...

I suspected this. Just wait until you have Barilla and Lindt slapped on the sleeve. He'll look like a team from Liga MX
Maybe bass pro shops can sponsor him too. Maybe do commercials with isner out on a fishing boat.

Back
Top Bottom