🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Better than the Vapor or Cages...

nike-air-zoom-cage-3-clay.jpg

nike-air-zoom-vapor-x-clay.jpg
The design reminds me of a bandana that you would buy at Walmart or elsewhere. Haha

Those aren’t new tbh. I’ve seen those before on the site, but never got them.

Well, that was more of a joke, than anything I'd actually consider buying. So skip those and feast your eyes on the other stuff trickling out. I like those new "blade henley" shirts... Damn, they released like 6-8 of them...

Blue for RG and Lime Green for Clay Court events? I hearing the reverse from other people.
Edit: It looks like he’ll be wearing electric green for RG and light blue fury for the clay court events leading to RG.

15530149311411115089275.jpg my girlfriend bought me an organizer for all my tennis gear. i guess she wanted the closet
I arrange it by types or collection. So all nikelab stuff, then all RF essential, then Henley's, plus, crews etc. But I'm not fanatical about keeping it that way

i was hoping to see those beautiful black gold vapor x from a few posts back in this collection, anybody knows when these are scheduled to release?

How is it bad news that they are for women? I would just get a size and a half up your normal shoe size. For me that would be 10-10.5 so 11.5-12

Agreed... So other than 1/2 sizing up, are they really, really the same? Like a 100%? They are nice. I'd get them if I had the money. I'm already swimming in sneakers and not wearing them out fast enough.

Back
Top Bottom