🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

this is kinda random but thought this would be the best place to ask: has this happened to any of your vapors? they weren’t like this when i bought them years ago. looks ink or maybe mold under the plastic ? really weird. bums me out because these were one of my holy grail shoes 😢
9D00742F-AF95-4959-BD4C-BCDFDAF249A6.jpeg
I think it might not be mold/dew... but a scratch were you have that stain. Take a good look at them with great light. If it is mold between the plastic and the knit, I would try water with sodium bicarbonate. And then let them dry in a ventilated area. Insoles out. Hair blow drier maybe.

I’d buy 10 pairs each at $79 lol
From Nike stories insta
1A6FB3D8-3820-4623-BF18-F5332C023F12.png AACA4242-5F59-4554-BF68-9C9681DA3316.png

Such a great shoe!! Here is my pair that is wearable but for some reason, the dye in the back pull strap runs all over your hands when holding the shoe!
IMG_20200304_181846.jpg

While I loved this one (and the blue sole was an awesome idea) I was more of a fan of the Zoom Challenge 1. The color blocking was on point and that blue carbon fiber heel wrap was so slick with the Agassi "A"!
IMG_20200304_181729.jpg

And a peek at the car that resides in the garage! 👍

I actually had the 1s in your pic above. Wish I never got rid of. Don’t remember why I did. Probably worn out sole
Nice GT. I had a black 92 conv lx 5.0. And A silver 2000 gt conv as well in my day. What’s the blue one on the right ?

I actually had the 1s in your pic above. Wish I never got rid of. Don’t remember why I did. Probably worn out sole
Nice GT. I had a black 92 conv lx 5.0. And A silver 2000 gt conv as well in my day. What’s the blue one on the right ?

The 1st were so supportive and gave that locked in feeling.

Thanks for the kind words on the Mustang. It's a 2006 GT with only 45K. I ordered it/sold it to myself as I'm a Ford salesperson. It's heavily modified. Painted LeMans stripes, Shelby Wheel Company CS67 wheels, Roush Stage 3 seats, Bullitt Mustang turned aluminum dash. 2010 GT500 steering wheel. Longtube headers with an off-road H Pipe with Borla out the back. Ducktail spoiler. Tuned and CAI. 350/375 crank equates to 302/324. It's fun and sounds perfect!

Good eye on the car to the right of the shoes. It's my wife's '69 Camaro. Craigslist find back in 2010. Original color Azure Turquoise 327 car. But original engine is at my folks place. It was rebuilt by the prior owner but he put in a 406 stroker. It's cool! We don't take it out much as back in March she traded her Audi TTs and just picked up this!
IMG_20200412_151417.jpg

Wow. That’s a nice looking car as well!
I gotta 2020 C8 vette coming sometime this year I’m not rich lol. It’s base lt1 with a high wing spoiler basically the only option I got
Have no kids so..
Love the mustang though. Always been a big fan
Mostly drive my dads old pickup 2005 dodge to work lol
Didn’t Andre only buy white cars?

Such a great shoe!! Here is my pair that is wearable but for some reason, the dye in the back pull strap runs all over your hands when holding the shoe!
IMG_20200304_181846.jpg

While I loved this one (and the blue sole was an awesome idea) I was more of a fan of the Zoom Challenge 1. The color blocking was on point and that blue carbon fiber heel wrap was so slick with the Agassi "A"!
IMG_20200304_181729.jpg

And a peek at the car that resides in the garage! 👍

Zoom Challenge 1 is still one of my all time favorite Nike tennis silhouettes. I was lucky enough to grab a pair at the ‘96 US Open. IIRC, they sold them early at the open ahead of the main release. Still hoping they finally get a retro.

Wow. That’s a nice looking car as well!
I gotta 2020 C8 vette coming sometime this year I’m not rich lol. It’s base lt1 with a high wing spoiler basically the only option I got
Have no kids so..
Love the mustang though. Always been a big fan
Mostly drive my dads old pickup 2005 dodge to work lol
Didn’t Andre only buy white cars?

Thanks buddy. It's all my wife's research and tracking it down. Her car and she's so happy with it. 2018 Jaguar F-Type SVR. They only imported 47 in 2018 (total of both coupe and convertible) and we think it's a 1 of 1 due to it having the optional red interior. It's a wonderful fun car. Craziest factory exhaust ever!!

Congrats on the C8. What color did you get? It's an amazing car for the money. We're not rich either and no kids. My wife just does very well for herself with her job.

Yup, all of Agassi's cars were white. I'll never forget the white Vector W8 Twin Turbo. What a car!! Now worth a big chunk.

these are amazing!! any chance of getting them to US?
Also do we still know nothing about the USO vapor x knit? or some of the other gear that's not Agassi?
Hi Andres,
Maybe? We will have to wait and see. The ZV10 Knit will be volt with hint of turquoise and black. For the USO, everything will be Agassi/Challenge Court inspired. We won’t have any new designs/gear till HO20 (Holiday 2020)
-D

Hi all,

Been lurking for some time (pg 253 first), and have thoroughly enjoyed both the nostalgia and new release info. Seeing the Agassi retros coming up motivated me to dig out all my old Challenge Court stuff from HS. I am thinking I will put it up on the newly Norwegian e-market. Hoping to get feedback from anyone on whether I should put up the outfits as a set, or individual pieces? I really like the idea of these sets going to a single home, but they may have more value individually. Appreciate any feedback or remembrances!
IMG_2012.jpg
IMG_2023.jpg
IMG_2048.JPG
IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg
IMG_2008.jpg
IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg
IMG_2020.jpg
IMG_2057.jpg

The 1st were so supportive and gave that locked in feeling.

Thanks for the kind words on the Mustang. It's a 2006 GT with only 45K. I ordered it/sold it to myself as I'm a Ford salesperson. It's heavily modified. Painted LeMans stripes, Shelby Wheel Company CS67 wheels, Roush Stage 3 seats, Bullitt Mustang turned aluminum dash. 2010 GT500 steering wheel. Longtube headers with an off-road H Pipe with Borla out the back. Ducktail spoiler. Tuned and CAI. 350/375 crank equates to 302/324. It's fun and sounds perfect!

Good eye on the car to the right of the shoes. It's my wife's '69 Camaro. Craigslist find back in 2010. Original color Azure Turquoise 327 car. But original engine is at my folks place. It was rebuilt by the prior owner but he put in a 406 stroker. It's cool! We don't take it out much as back in March she traded her Audi TTs and just picked up this!
IMG_20200412_151417.jpg
The F-Type has one of the best sounding engines. The backfire on the overrun sound amazing.

The F-Type has one of the best sounding engines. The backfire on the overrun sound amazing.

THIS is the most fun feature as it can be done on command. Take the car up over 3K rpms (manual mode works best), let off the gas, and then ever so slightly tap the gas pedal every couple seconds and it sounds like a machine gun going off!! Especially fun going under a highway overpass!!!

Osaka maybe rocking a black and volt pair of GP Turbos on IG? Look pretty nice

link please.

Just checked her IG and saw rocking a pair of very limited Nike "chunky dunks" (and showing off her legs.)

There is a video of her on the courts with a peach and white pair of GP turbos though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom