🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

I like the zip polo. Is the other polo slim fit like the nadal stuff?
the zip polo firthorrible i tried it on and bought the button down instead which is normal cut... the zipper shirt fits like a half shirt and the shoulders are super wide not a good fit for anyone

Todays pickups . These all fit true to size . I tried on the zipper down agassi shirt it fits like a womens half shirt bizarre move by Nike , dont waste your time on that

Uh, not sure if you know it (I'm assuming you do) but the zipper shirt is supposed to fit like that. It's a retro of the original which was short in the front with the long tail. See the image below.
on-this-day-pete-sampras-downs-andre-agassi-in-youngest-grand-slam-final.jpg

The front barely come down to the waistband of his shorts (and compared to how long Pete's shirt is). That was the style. His cerise IV shirt is the same (I have an OG). Unless one is very long in the torso, it should fit similarly. I can't wait for it. 👍

Trust me I tried on the shirt in the store and the employees were laughing at me. It looked so ridiculous. I’m 6 ft 2 in great shape. It fit like a women’s belly shirt. Nothing like the original Fit. And it’s ridiculously wide. Just completely unflattering for anyone to possibly wear. Everything else was fine. True to size
Uh, not sure if you know it (I'm assuming you do) but the zipper shirt is supposed to fit like that. It's a retro of the original which was short in the front with the long tail. See the image below.
on-this-day-pete-sampras-downs-andre-agassi-in-youngest-grand-slam-final.jpg

The front barely come down to the waistband of his shorts (and compared to how long Pete's shirt is). That was the style. His cerise IV shirt is the same (I have an OG). Unless one is very long in the torso, it should fit similarly. I can't wait for it. 👍

Trust me I tried on the shirt in the store and the employees were laughing at me. It looked so ridiculous. I’m 6 ft 2 in great shape. It fit like a women’s belly shirt. Nothing like the original Fit. And it’s ridiculously wide. Just completely unflattering for anyone to possibly wear. Everything else was fine. True to size

I’m 5’10” and in fair shape; I should be golden. Maybe you’re too fit to fit 🤷🏼‍♂️

the zip polo firthorrible i tried it on and bought the button down instead which is normal cut... the zipper shirt fits like a half shirt and the shoulders are super wide not a good fit for anyone

zip polo is true to its 90 heritage. Hope to grab the button polo, too, if it’s not super slim or tight.

Have any of you tried the new turquoise challenger? Mine is coming today and I love the knot fabric of the previous generation of the challenger shirts. Although they are slim fit, they fit me well. Just curious if the current generation are the same. Thanks!

I haven’t seen anyone talking prices, so I don’t know if we’re allowed to, but I hope those shorts aren’t retailing for over $70 as I plan to get several pair. If Nike dictated the inflation rate, the whole world would be homeless. Having said that, Nike is all I wear everyday.

My wish list for the new stuff isn't overly long. I am a big Andre fan. I ordered the first couple shirts that came on NDC just to put in shadow boxes and hang. I do want a few things though. I have to agree...it's getting annoying seeing random items pop up here and there. Not that it's anyone elses issue but I've been saving NIKE gift cards for some time for this release and I do have a bit of angst about availability. Truly, I just want a couple pairs of flaming ball shorts, a couple long sleeved t's and the mens jacket. I also want the new zoom vapor knits that release and would LOVE to see the other pair of gradient Rafa shorts. Patience is wearing thin but, again...just venting.

Last edited:
Ok, i am searching and searching but i cant find which player used this Nike Sphere Dry Shirt, anybody? I think its a 2004 model? 20200814_174600.jpg 20200814_174610.jpg 20200814_174605.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I got this shorts a few months ago but never see this colorway in this particular shorts. I got the grey Rafa RG 19 wich this are similar but never released. Someone can help me with some info? Thanks

Attachments

• 20200814_180617.jpg
    20200814_180617.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 20200814_180655.jpg
    20200814_180655.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 20200814_180719.jpg
    20200814_180719.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 255
Those are cool. What’s the item number ?
I guess a sample.
Will send a pic when I get home but the tag is completely different and the composition of the fabric in the black one is cotton and not poly like the retail grey RG that I have

Attachments

• 1597453329361238020868948954551.jpg
    1597453329361238020868948954551.jpg
    536.7 KB · Views: 544

If you look closer, there is a smaller tag under the content tag. It usually features the Nike product number and several other numbers which indicate which collection it belongs to.

Judging by the style alone, it is SU19. Never worn though.

If you look closer, there is a smaller tag under the content tag. It usually features the Nike product number and several other numbers which indicate which collection it belongs to.

Judging by the style alone, it is SU19. Never worn though.
Yes! I have the grey one of that collection and is the same design as the black but the fabric is different. I will send a pic of the tag later this week since I'm out from home. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom