🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Osaka had a pair of GPs in Black and Volt that she used for practice. Anybody knows if Nike will release those colors?

def want to get both pairs of us open shorts. Think I like the outfit mixed up like that better.
the volt top would go pretty good with the darker shorts to
nice pickups !
Honestly that wouldn’t work in regards to the volt top and darker shorts. The night session shorts are already all black with a hint of turquoise lava print and the Swoosh being volt. It would have to blend in order for it to work well. The night session shirt and day session shorts works well. Looks like a very simple out put together.

I think I found the guy who bought it! :emoji_joy::emoji_laughing:
D30B8EDA-BCEE-4A02-AB2C-7F92089B7DBA.jpeg

Ordered the solar red/ultramarine from TW and it’s in back order. Local place is supposed to get the FAA version and I will get it from there. They haven’t received it yet.
Sorry so do you mean that they are restocking it?

hey guys im finally selljng all my old nike federer outfits from 2016 and 17. all the flyknit vapors ad jordans too.... how much are used shoes worth? what do you think thr flyknits and jordans would go for years later?

hey guys im finally selljng all my old nike federer outfits from 2016 and 17. all the flyknit vapors ad jordans too.... how much are used shoes worth? what do you think thr flyknits and jordans would go for years later?
Hi, what size are the shoes and outfits? :smile:

If the shoes are used, check the app GOAT. If they are new, check GOAT or Stock X.

Wanted to thank S Sebastiago for the honest deal on these Rafa shorts. Helped him with the Rafa x Tiger Cage. Great when NT community helps each other!
image.jpg
Thanks for the kind words and I really appreciate your help and understanding. Those shorts look amazing and I'm happy you like them. If someone else is interested in the Gladiator Silverwing WTF 2014 Nadal shorts in size Large NEW or the blue rush and crush crew and the touch stripe henley in red both in Large also new please let me know. Regards to Adam

Hi guys! I don't usually post but I follow the thread and enjoy it, thanks.
Do you know if the shirt worn by Tiafoe will be released anytime soon? I want to buy it but it is not available anywhere in Europe. Do you find it in the US? Thanks!

I'm interested to see what everyone wears at The French Open...we still haven't seen Rafas green strike outfit or the purple stuff or the outfit and shoes that were originally planned. The NIKE TEAM gear has been on sale for quite awhile. Probably, they all go with what was planned in the first place. Anyone have any knowledge or opinions?

I'm interested to see what everyone wears at The French Open...we still haven't seen Rafas green strike outfit or the purple stuff or the outfit and shoes that were originally planned. The NIKE TEAM gear has been on sale for quite awhile. Probably, they all go with what was planned in the first place. Anyone have any knowledge or opinions?
I think Rafa will wear the polarized blue outfit since there is a purpose to pick those shades agains the clay court, also prices are the same since the launch so I can't see Rafa wearing volt having a great combo according to the surface

Grigor Dimitrov and Co (Nike Team) will continue to wear their clay season gear. It’s what they wore before the USO started. Nadal’s Lilac outfit for the clay tourney leading to RG is set to debut soon. (His outsole for his shoes are going to be the same color as the headband/wristband) The Green Strike outfit was going to be for Montreal/Cincy this year. (The shoes are a Super Mario X Rafa collab and was for the USO day session as well)
99C34FAD-DF5F-4F27-9F64-FCADFE59D356.jpeg
972BB990-5972-4798-B9CB-23396B480755.jpeg
53566BE1-8831-4379-9D52-D369F6A3583B.jpeg
1E2543E7-299A-4FE1-A752-726EFD915FD6.jpeg
743D7111-C156-47C7-9040-DCE70C53EA33.jpeg
C36EC21D-5E01-440C-BB21-937AE65F6EC2.jpeg
FBB7AE56-F8E8-44C2-AA80-5A9E3AA935A1.jpeg
8B0B6C55-C295-4E9F-BA55-84E9445FB870.jpeg
4F1FAD3F-4009-4294-80D0-1766EBF6D66D.jpeg
15601190-3836-45F5-8D65-D76A485BA279.jpeg

Last edited:
I think Rafa will wear the polarized blue outfit since there is a purpose to pick those shades agains the clay court, also prices are the same since the launch so I can't see Rafa wearing volt having a great combo according to the surface
I agree, except didn't he wear Volt there last year?

Back
Top Bottom