🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Anybody has a clue which tournament Federer was supposed to wear this? Or did he wear it? 2012 i think?
Screenshot_20200910-193338_Vinted.jpg
2012 is right, but I don’t remember Fed ever wearing that color. He wore that same style for the Australian Open and Indian Wells in ‘12, but he went back to wearing a v-neck in Miami (the same style he wore in Doha, Rotterdam and Dubai in ‘12).

2012 is right, but I don’t remember Fed ever wearing that color. He wore that same style for the Australian Open and Indian Wells in ‘12, but he went back to wearing a v-neck in Miami (the same style he wore in Doha, Rotterdam and Dubai in ‘12).
Yeah i noticed the same pattern as those tournaments :smile: maybe some tournament he didnt play, Ah well i will search on haha, thnx!

Comparatively I feel like the Nikecourt line has been pretty bland for a while now and it was a breath of fresh air to see Challenge Court.

So true buddy. It's why I hope that Nike doesn't shelve it back to the archives, but keeps it for years to come with new designs and colors and reimagined ideas off Andre's old stuff!! The demand and sales have shown Nike that this stuff has been sorely missed!!

So true buddy. It's why I hope that Nike doesn't shelve it back to the archives, but keeps it for years to come with new designs and colors and reimagined ideas off Andre's old stuff!! The demand and sales have shown Nike that this stuff has been sorely missed!!

Thumbing through these tennis sites to find Challenge Court stuff and I see a lot of bland simple colored Nike shorts and polos. Like really? It’s really that bland?

I had the Nike Rebel Windrunner in black/Lava from 2007-08 or so that up until last year, I couldn't even sell for $50. I bought it one size too big and paid resale around 2007 or 2008 of about $200+. The way I'm seeing the Challenge Court stuff sell out now I'm wondering if I could have at recouped by costs if I waited for this current retro-Agassi wave to sell.

Glad I eventually got that Rebel Windrunner in my size to go with my Lava II's.

You only get one season as in the weather or one season as the clothing line? Yes, but I’m not going to say till time comes and don’t want to get in trouble.
one season as in weather, it always hot and humid. Ahh I get it, well whatever you can spill would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Back
Top Bottom