🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Also was anybody else having shipping problems for Pro Direct? I ordered them on Saturday and they have not shipped yet.
Yes, I am having issues with a 2nd pair I ordered from Pro Direct. Got my 1st order on Saturday though that I ordered on Friday. I then decided to order another colourway. Contacted them today and claim that can’t find tracking but have been dispatched. Makes no sense. Apparently they have sent the tracking number issue to the escalation team. And they will get back to me in 48 hours. Definitely a stalling tactic now in my opinion. The Pros got pulled from website on Monday morning

Yes same happened with me. By any chance did you get the Miami open pair? The grey with light blue and pink?

Yes, I am having issues with a 2nd pair I ordered from Pro Direct. Got my 1st order on Saturday though that I ordered on Friday. I then decided to order another colourway. Contacted them today and claim that can’t find tracking but have been dispatched. Makes no sense. Apparently they have sent the tracking number issue to the escalation team. And they will get back to me in 48 hours. Definitely a stalling tactic now in my opinion. The Pros got pulled from website on Monday morning

It is the regular “Nikecourt Advantage Spring Cap” but they took the swoosh off of the front and put it on the back maybe because Khachanov and Popyrin specified that they prefer to wear it backwards.

Yeah I agree with you. It seems more common among the younger players that wear caps on the tour so it makes sense for the brand.

Also was anybody else having shipping problems for Pro Direct? I ordered them on Saturday and they have not shipped yet.
I ordered mine (Miami colorway) on Saturday too and got the shipping confirmation on Monday so they're on their way. I feel sorry for you though :-/

1616082936172.jpeg

Hey guys so as we get ready for the release of the Vapor Pros, the people who already have them, do you guys suggest if going down half a size if we want the same fit as in the vapor X?

C15C97F5-1861-4DDE-BC24-097700B0F0B5.jpeg
294899CC-D7D8-4486-BA9D-19CC18B8C27F.jpeg

Anyone else notice that the players started wearing caps with large swooshes on the back at the Dubai Tennis Championships? First time I’ve seen them like this. I think there is a more subtle swoosh on the front of the caps in the same color as the cap.
I have seen Kachanov using them since 2019, then i discovered he was using a Golf cap because the logo was in the front and embroidered but now the cap seems updated

Hey guys so as we get ready for the release of the Vapor Pros, the people who already have them, do you guys suggest if going down half a size if we want the same fit as in the vapor X?
I would personally not down size a half. They are very slightly longer than my same size vapor x. Going down a half would be too much in my opinion. I actually like they have a little more room

I have mine as per previous posts but it would appear the Vapor Pros have not launched today.
Perhaps it is tomorrow for those wanting them.

So we’ve had a good discussion here comparing shoes, but we really haven’t spoken much about durability... here are my Ubersonic after about 5 weeks old, to note that I rotate my shoes so I don’t wear them constantly, but for the last 4 days I have wore them and they haven’t held up to good. They’re still very comfortable and now they’re very soft, but then are dying very quickly.

Attachments

• 44935B55-A2F0-4B18-A9A0-B13CAF42CCD9.jpeg
    44935B55-A2F0-4B18-A9A0-B13CAF42CCD9.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 64BEACA9-8699-487C-9B33-9ED1BA14DFA7.jpeg
    64BEACA9-8699-487C-9B33-9ED1BA14DFA7.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 314
  • 2127E617-FC21-49D1-AB90-BFC5D89C7BFD.jpeg
    2127E617-FC21-49D1-AB90-BFC5D89C7BFD.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 455
So we’ve had a good discussion here comparing shoes, but we really haven’t spoken much about durability... here are my Ubersonic after about 5 weeks old, to note that I rotate my shoes so I don’t wear them constantly, but for the last 4 days I have wore them and they haven’t held up to good. They’re still very comfortable and now they’re very soft, but then are dying very quickly.
Yikes 😳

How many hours wear would you say?

Back
Top Bottom