🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

I'm also a S guy in nike stuff and as Niketennisfan said, the shirt fits really good. Slim at the chest, which I like but still a little bit roomy around the belly and the waist. The shorts fit great also. If you're familiar with 7in shorts, you'll like them.
I've never had any Nadal gear because I'm not a fan of the bull logo and just the overall look and cut but when I saw him at Monte-Carlo, I bought the whole outfit. It's just gorgeous. I'm in love with this purple, dust pink combo. Since Cages are too heavy for my likings, I was looking for a pair of clay shoes that would match this outfit but also other stuff, so I bought the white wmns Vapor Pros with the pink swoosh. I can't wait to rock this but I'm struggling with an ankle sprain right now 😭 IMG_20210429_135329.jpg
Can you send closer pictures of shorts? Its always difference beetwen nike photos and real

I'm also a S guy in nike stuff and as Niketennisfan said, the shirt fits really good. Slim at the chest, which I like but still a little bit roomy around the belly and the waist. The shorts fit great also. If you're familiar with 7in shorts, you'll like them.
I've never had any Nadal gear because I'm not a fan of the bull logo and just the overall look and cut but when I saw him at Monte-Carlo, I bought the whole outfit. It's just gorgeous. I'm in love with this purple, dust pink combo. Since Cages are too heavy for my likings, I was looking for a pair of clay shoes that would match this outfit but also other stuff, so I bought the white wmns Vapor Pros with the pink swoosh. I can't wait to rock this but I'm struggling with an ankle sprain right now 😭 IMG_20210429_135329.jpg
where did you buy it

only size 43 left, postage to us is ~ 20$ , maybe waiting it on TW for few next days ^^
For sure. Just excited to see it hitting retail somewhere, ya know. Full disclosure-I really like the new women's color way coming with it too.

Smash inn has additional v neck crews. Not crazy about the neck line but love the colors.

Attachments

• 2F572721-2C6C-4EB7-9549-E75E3291B751.jpeg
    2F572721-2C6C-4EB7-9549-E75E3291B751.jpeg
    367.2 KB · Views: 256
  • 003873B4-5B92-4EB0-BB1F-83EA24948A0C.jpeg
    003873B4-5B92-4EB0-BB1F-83EA24948A0C.jpeg
    402.3 KB · Views: 308
The cut of the shirts look like scrubs. I was watching Rublev play a couple of weeks ago and thought the same thing about his kit
Yea - I bought and returned Rublev's shirt. The $80 breathe shirt from Aussie is so much better than the cheaper shirt and henley.

Yea - I bought and returned Rublev's shirt. The $80 breathe shirt from Aussie is so much better than the cheaper shirt and henley.
This is good info...thanks for this. I bought a couple colors in the cheaper version and returned them as they weren't worth the $$$. Material was incredibly cheap. We all know that there's a big gamble with the poly fabrics and all their "technologies" some are great. Some are horrible. Really like the Nikecourt Challenger from last year (product # CI9146 ) Only complaint is I wish the navy and black were more true rather than both being two different shades of gray.

Speaking of that...anyone got a lead on where I can get the Ghost Green version of that shirt from last summer in size large?

Back
Top Bottom