🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

luke1983uk luke1983uk , Rafa top came in. Love this color.
image.jpg
image.jpg
I have sooooo much regret right now!

Least someone from here got it though

Beautiful shirt

Sooo what’s the difference? Lol

Attachments

• AFBB6A1F-BE79-4BB4-A7F0-51F7FADC4401.png
    AFBB6A1F-BE79-4BB4-A7F0-51F7FADC4401.png
    303 KB · Views: 273
  • 9DFC3B33-DB16-45E2-98A5-7CEA06789D2D.png
    9DFC3B33-DB16-45E2-98A5-7CEA06789D2D.png
    323.8 KB · Views: 273
FSR on TW & TP.

I
FSR on TW & TP.

Yea but I wanted that free shipping :smile:

Nike has the habenro red one as coming soon.

So are bandana and wristbands. Good luck finding out what the colors are (let alone buy them).
OK. I did some digging through Rafa's recent images @ gettyimages.com for close-ups and the current SP collection.

Rafa-AO22-accessories-(2).jpg Rafa-AO22-accessories.jpg
The main color of the accessories is definitely darker than what was planned in the catalog (Washed teal [392]). The swoosh was also planned to be White, not a shade of blue.

I compared it against the items from the current SP22 collection as available through various online stores, and this shirt comes the closest:
rs.jpg
Its main color is: BRIGHT SPRUCE [367]

Unfortunately, I was unable to locate the color of the NikeCourt graphic geo-print on the chest (and, by analogy, the swoosh's). I even inquired TW staff about it but they were also unable to provide this piece of information. Perhaps someone with access to the current catalog could shed some light.

At the moment, I assume it is DEEP ROYAL BLUE (as it is one of the colors from the SP22 collection). It can also be GAME ROYAL.

In other words, the colorway of Rafa's AO22 bandana + wristbands is: Bright spruce/(Deep royal blue | Game royal) [367].

Note it is still only an educated guess.

They are also not available through the regular retail channels |l

Last edited:
Anyone got a pair yet?
Tried them on at local pro shop yesterday, and liked them immediately. As discussed in in Foot Docs vid, they’re phasing out GP Turbos (at least for men I believe). Definitely not as bulky as GP, which I also own but don’t play matches in, too heavy. The knit uppers made the toe box feel very comfortable, more so than Vapor Pros I thought. Am interested in the playability as that space under the arch is concerning 😬, but I guess there‘s precedent from other shoes. If I didn’t already have too many pairs of tennis shoes, I would be inclined to cop.
local shop also mentioned when he saw them they immediately reminded him of later career Agassi Nikes. Don’t know the model he was thinking of, Agassi-heads probably have a better idea about that 😎

The AO coverage in the US is horrible this year. Nothing from 7-9pm est and then usually when I woke up in the am I’d be able to turn on a match. Guess ESPN won’t let TC air anything til after tournament.
Agreed, absolute garbage, practically everything is on ESPN+. Ive had to resort to a jailbroken Firestick to watch outside of US channels

Agreed, absolute garbage, practically everything is on ESPN+. Ive had to resort to a jailbroken Firestick to watch outside of US channels
It is indeed ****e.... but $7 for a month that cover the 2 weeks of AO for prime well organized tennis streaming? That is worth it for our passion of choice. It is good because you can do it without being a cable subscriber and just do ESPN+

I'd gladly pay $7 for each slam to be able to watch every single match. Desktop, phone app, TV--it's incredible value and it's a bummer ESPN only has rights for the AO and USO. People watching it on the standard ESPN channel are doing it wrong.

I'd gladly pay $7 for each slam to be able to watch every single match. Desktop, phone app, TV--it's incredible value and it's a bummer ESPN only has rights for the AO and USO. People watching it on the standard ESPN channel are doing it wrong.
Wimbledon too, or is that Tennis Channel? And I’m cheap 😎

hi please help where could i buy this brand clothing , Gonzalo Escobar

1643124868224.png

1643124839240.png

1643124814630.png

I know there are a lot of people on this board that are not a fan of the OZ Open gear. I like the red stuff. Wishing it would show up in US sooner rather than later. Getting a bit impatient. Just sharing my frustration. :ohwell::ohwell:
The red shirt isn’t bad, but I like the way Fritz rocked it with white shorts. Looked much better than the red on different red look.

God save us soon all the clothes worn by nike athletes are going to be personalized none of what they wear will be for sale, look at Nadal almost all his clothing is personalized except for the t-shirt, it is difficult for them to also put the personalized ones online And because they don't design a shoe model that Nadal wears and at the same time is for sale, they really lose a lot of customers!

Back
Top Bottom