🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

BH8867_001_20.jpg
FntfiIMWIAEhYTZ

Very nice jacket to celebrate grand slam win. Nike should learn from Lacoste

I understand last year's disappointment at both AO22 (re-selling what was actually the RG21 celebratory shirt) and RG22 (no special release at all) but learn from Lacoste?

Reportedly, there are only 22 (!) pieces of this jacket available. 11 were available through lacoste.com @ €250. Another 10 at Parisian Flagship Lacoste Arena with the remaining 1 up for grabs on their Discord channel in a special game contest exclusively for #UNDW3 Genesis Pass NFT holders. In other words, good luck getting it.

Source:

I understand last year's disappointment at both AO22 (re-selling what was actually the RG21 celebratory shirt) and RG22 (no special release at all) but learn from Lacoste?

Reportedly, there are only 22 (!) pieces of this jacket available. 11 were available through lacoste.com @ €250. Another 10 at Parisian Flagship Lacoste Arena with the remaining 1 up for grabs on their Discord channel in a special game contest exclusively for #UNDW3 Genesis Pass NFT holders. In other words, good luck getting it.

Source:

you misunderstood, they should learn about the design look at that, i never saw anything like this that nike has done not even for federer, what we mean is that they should learn about the design quality of lacoste, in case you didn't know, Lacoste is the king of tennis clothing

you misunderstood, they should learn about the design look at that, i never saw anything like this that nike has done not even for federer, what we mean is that they should learn about the design quality of lacoste, in case you didn't know, Lacoste is the king of tennis clothing

To be honest, I wasn't impressed with the design either.

I do agree Nike could up their game.

AC591138-A4C9-43FF-81E8-5D7F20AAC0A8.jpeg

My clay VP2 just arrived. I played an entire game in them and won 6/1 6/1. Obviously thanks to the shoes... :lol: Jokes aside, the traction felt solid. My opponent was harmful so I didn’t really need to push my footwork to the limit. I still had to run for a couple of drop shots and make some slides. No problem with that, the outsole performed well. On direction changes, I never felt I was slipping or tripping. So overall I’m happy. Not sure there’s a difference compared to the old herringbone pattern though. I’ll need to compare it with a VP1 during the same session to get a better idea.
I still want to experience playing on a clay court.

Me too... but at the same time, I know it'll dirt-up my kicks and I dunno if I'm prepared to live with the stains. 😅
I love playing on clay. At first though, definitely have to prep your feet a little faster and timing is key. There are times where I felt like I had to prep earlier given the ball had so much topspin, it would shoot up.

Hi, I'm selling this shoes both in size 10, new if someone is interested please DM. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20221028_202553.jpg
    IMG_20221028_202553.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 934
  • IMG_20220703_222126.jpg
    IMG_20220703_222126.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 1,295
Does anybody use hard court sole for clay? Im clay player but i think about rafa 23 ao shoes which are only for hard. I dont know if will be big difference in slides and grip
In my country almost all court are of clay, and I use hard court shoes of nike, It will not make it difficult or bother you to use it on clay, nor will you slip involuntarily, although the grip is not felt much compared to a clay shoe.

Back
Top Bottom