🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

1710744970139.png

1710745113703.png

1710745458329.png

It's up on TW...
Yep, I can see that now thanks :emoji_blush:

TW USA and EU don't ship Nike stuff outside of their respective regions (at least not here to Australia), so was wondering if it's getting a broad release or is region exclusive. It had previously been listed for pre-order on TW sites then taken down, so wasn't sure if it would actually go on sale, or the street date got pushed back.

Can't see the Tiafoe/Rune crew anywhere either, so I'm guessing there's a second drop of spring stuff, that will include some of the clay season gear, and TW Q&A said they're expecting the next Nike drop to come through this week.

Yep, I can see that now thanks :emoji_blush:

TW USA and EU don't ship Nike stuff outside of their respective regions (at least not here to Australia), so was wondering if it's getting a broad release or is region exclusive. It had previously been listed for pre-order on TW sites then taken down, so wasn't sure if it would actually go on sale, or the street date got pushed back.

Can't see the Tiafoe/Rune crew anywhere either, so I'm guessing there's a second drop of spring stuff, that will include some of the clay season gear, and TW Q&A said they're expecting the next Nike drop to come through this week.
That drop will be already Nike Summer/Clay Season stuff. I guess the AO/IW stuff are done.

New collection here and also on nike.com

However why vapor 11 dont have clay model?!:frown:

Back
Top Bottom