🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Rafa and Fed Davis Cup outfits.
x999.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

1000x.jpg

x999.jpg

1000x.jpg

thanks for the pics, SinnerP.. wow Fed looks old.. any of the CB 4.3 or Vapor Tour 9 colorways available there in HK already?

Happy New Year btw
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ravenclaw67

thanks for the pics, SinnerP.. wow Fed looks old.. any of the CB 4.3 or Vapor Tour 9 colorways available there in HK already?

Happy New Year btw
smile.gif
Happy New Year to you too.
I haven't seen them yet, but it should be soon.  We're usually pretty good with the release of Fed and Rafa kicks... 

^ those are the nicest c/w, for sure.

Yeah, I saw the Tinker interview, but just didn't put two and two together, till now.

On feet looks much better than stock pics.  Remind me a little bit of Tech Challenge lows from way back in the Agassi line with that plastic portion on the side.  Thanks for posting that video.  I may just have to give these Vapors a shot- first time since the 3s for me.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

On feet looks much better than stock pics.  Remind me a little bit of Tech Challenge lows from way back in the Agassi line with that plastic portion on the side.  Thanks for posting that video.  I may just have to give these Vapors a shot- first time since the 3s for me.

I got a pair of them last month and their awesome only problem is that theres a hole now 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

I got a pair of them last month and their awesome only problem is that theres a hole now 
eyes.gif
Wow, already?  Helluva toe-dragger eh?
I thought these had the 6-month guarantee, but I just checked and apparently... no! 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I like that gry/blk/volt colorway.
What he said...

nike-zoom-vapor-9-tour-sl-roger-federer-shoes-2012-1.jpg

Thanks Fred...  
handshake.gif

Almost forgot about the mrs-boots site... good to know they continue to update it... 

I absolutely love the new Feds and they finally brought zoom back. Ill be getting the French Open volt colorway and the US Open colorway. The only sad thing is the 2 launch colors leave marks on hardcourt, but since the marks can be removed, Nike wont take them back and says that qualifies at "non-marking". What a crock of BS. They did say theyll fix this on upcoming colorways i think.

I absolutely love the new Feds and they finally brought zoom back. Ill be getting the French Open volt colorway and the US Open colorway. The only sad thing is the 2 launch colors leave marks on hardcourt, but since the marks can be removed, Nike wont take them back and says that qualifies at "non-marking". What a crock of BS. They did say theyll fix this on upcoming colorways i think.

Is the large carbon fiber plate on the middle underside of shoe present only on Fed's PEs or on the sale version as well?

Thanks in advance

Is the large carbon fiber plate on the middle underside of shoe present only on Fed's PEs or on the sale version as well?

Thanks in advance

the large carbon fiber shank is a fed PE. The retail versions have a plastic shanks.

^ Yep, I noticed that too in the video and thought "Hey, I didn't see that at the store!!!" Lol.

But yeah, he's had the carbon shank plate on all his PE's, so no surprise here.

Back
Top Bottom