🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Anyone have the bomber jackets below? If so possible to share some detailed and/or fit pics?

http://m.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/nikecourt-bomber-jacket/pid-10921318/pgid-11264232

Tempted to buy but I'm sure it will come down in price in a couple months

I want them to but pretty sure they will be eventually discounted like you said

Like the bottom 3. What are they ? Cages ?
Oh and thanks for the updates !!

Last edited:
US11 lists them as...

AIR ZOOM ULTRA - 845007

so surely a 'low' version of the Flyknits.  

So I guess no special outfit for nadal at Roland Garros this year since he is wearing the orange top again this week at Rome. So guess it will be the blue two tone that has been floating around online

US11 lists them as...

AIR ZOOM ULTRA - 845007

so surely a 'low' version of the Flyknits.  

looks like it. thanks for the pics.

the ultra fly's are some of the most comfortable tennis shoes I've ever worn. The platform is awesome, and the zoom ultra should be amazing.

This is, IMO, one of the lines Nike has put out in years. I'll be pretty tempted to buy some of these (though I'll wait for it to go on sale with how expensive it's gotten).

This is, IMO, one of the lines Nike has put out in years. I'll be pretty tempted to buy some of these (though I'll wait for it to go on sale with how expensive it's gotten).

Yeah I've never bought a piece at retail. Usually can get 40-60 off eventually

Yeah I've never bought a piece at retail. Usually can get 40-60 off eventually
I remember back as early as 2009 when shirts were like $60 and under. Then they started putting the logos on and called them signature lines and here we are - $100 tennis shirts.

Not sure if it's the same in the US. But the Ballistec with Rafa logo and 9 only released up to size 9.5UK/10.5US in the UK.

anyone realized Federer was wearing a RF tee which isnt released to retail?
check out Roland Garros official IG, there's a picture he was doing a slice showed the RF tee has some emoji on it.

anyone realized Federer was wearing a RF tee which isnt released to retail?

check out Roland Garros official IG, there's a picture he was doing a slice showed the RF tee has some emoji on it.

Rafa also was wearing some stuff that I haven't seen before on the RG IG. (Might just be me though.)

Just noticed that tee and a few others are on NDC UK:

Rafa celebration tee which has an animated pic of each of his celebrations after winning RG

Vamos tee with the Nadal bull logo instead of M

RF emoji tees in navy

Back
Top Bottom