🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

from IG
20170801_134142.png 20170801_134205.png

I'm debating between the Zoom Vapor Flyknit and the Zoom Vapor Tour 9.5. Of course, I'm partial to the idea of Flyknit and the RF branding and that it was the shoe Fed wore to win Wimbledon, but the fit on the normal Zoom Vapor 9.5 seems better to me. Lockdown on the Flyknits just doesn't seem as good. But I have yet to play in either. Can someone with experience playing in both of them offer a quick comparison and preference? Thanks!

Pleasantly surprised to see that the Wimbledon celebration shirt is Dri-fit. The '8' kind of looks like an 'S' haha. Could've maybe thrown a RF logo somewhere on the sleeves or the back though IMO.

Federer 18 shirts were 24.99 plus 40% off at Nike outlet. Had a lot. Fsr
Tinton falls NJ. Above is a lucky pick up at marshalls. $39!!!

I found the flyknits to be a little more comfortable and stable on my foot then the regular vapors. Both are great and i go between them.

Does anyone know if the rf jacket black/hydragaes has the hydragaes color striped down the sleve?

Get your Lunar Ballistecs while you still can... Rafa looking to move to the Cage 3's for Toronto.

Tempted to try a cage 3 as they are under $100 currently on all tennis sites for a few days

Back
Top Bottom