🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Oh that's good news. If I miss out tomorrow on a small logo pair , no big deal then
97 pairs of jump smash version

So if I'm not mistaken , Nadal actually was wearing some sort of lunar ballistec in Montreal instead of the cage. However it looked like he was practicing in cage
Wonder if we are getting anything to match the hot punch shirt for us open. Hope so

So if I'm not mistaken , Nadal actually was wearing some sort of lunar ballistec in Montreal instead of the cage. However it looked like he was practicing in cage
Wonder if we are getting anything to match the hot punch shirt for us open. Hope so
you are

IMG_7653.PNG
IMG_7653.PNG

Whoa, interesting... I think you're right

I got mine from Nike.com and I caved and purchased another because I enjoyed the material and fit from Tennis-warehouse. I will check if both are the same.
Hey guys,
I think there are indeed 2 versions of the Ro8er Shirt: one in the US with the Dri-Fit composition and one for Europe, 100% cotton. I live in Europe and I ordered 3 Shirts from 3 different website (one of the was Nike.com) and all are 100% cotton.
So I suppose only the US have the Dri-fit version.

IMG_2935.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2935.JPG
    IMG_2935.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2935.JPG
    IMG_2935.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2935.JPG
    IMG_2935.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 52
Know it's a bit easier with Murray and joker out right now but zverev sure does look like the next top guy right now

Those grey LB's look pretty nice.

And yes georgek georgek , Rafa's been practicing in the Cage 3's post Wimbledon, so I thought he was really gonna rock up to Montreal in them... only to go back to is LB's!
Rafael+Nadal+Rogers+Cup+Presented+National+6luICi4fYVJx.jpg

Damn, nice find. I always wanted to find a pair of Nadal's LBs with the Matador.

Anyone tried on or played in the Adidas Ubersonic 2s? I'm looking for new opinions and wanna expand my tennis shoe collection (may have to do with recently seeing Sascha :d)

Supposedly super light weight and fast-court feel.

I got a chance to see Sascha practice at the Citi Open and thought I would share some photos with you guys.

Very nice guy, he took time out of his practice at the end to sign a few balls and chuck em at us and I luckily managed to get a signed ball!

Imgur album of more Citi Open 17 photos: www.imgur.com/a/oyQXT?

EDIT: fixed hyperlink to imgur

Attachments

• ErBXvck.jpg
    ErBXvck.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
  • CwiM9ut.jpg
    CwiM9ut.jpg
    855 KB · Views: 88
  • 12u742e.jpg
    12u742e.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
  • iVyMG5a.jpg
    iVyMG5a.jpg
    856.9 KB · Views: 70
  • tVnjw1n.jpg
    tVnjw1n.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
  • g8evaPR.jpg
    g8evaPR.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
  • SnkLrfR.jpg
    SnkLrfR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
  • 3zXT2Pw.jpg
    3zXT2Pw.jpg
    839.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Yesterday they had the new black yellow boosts for $20!!!!!!
I should've posted. Sold out. Sorry !
Got caught up doing something
Not a fan of the design even for $20

Yes they were. Wonder if it was a mistake. Some of the other prices on their site are low but that was crazy

Yes they were. Wonder if it was a mistake. Some of the other prices on their site are low but that was crazy
I luckily just received a shipping confirmation for the 2017 white models that I posted earlier so at least Adidas is nice enough to ship them out if it was a pricing error!

Looks like zverev could be wearing a Pharrell Williams adidas Outift and shoes at us open

Attachments

• IMG_7677.PNG
    IMG_7677.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7676.PNG
    IMG_7676.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom