🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Just a head's up for people who ordered the RF x Atmos t-shirt, i FINALLY received shipping confirmation email from ATMOS this morning.

TGIF! Enjoy the weekend guys.
image.jpg

From an atmos store or the Japanese website. I assume it's sold out by now.
I bought a shirt from them it took them over two weeks to ship in the process of getting no response from them I filed a chargeback the sent it anyway... it seems like they aren’t very organized over there. I’ll be sending the shirt back

I bought a shirt from them it took them over two weeks to ship in the process of getting no response from them I filed a chargeback the sent it anyway... it seems like they aren’t very organized over there. I’ll be sending the shirt back
That's a little quick to issue a chargeback!

Watching the fed /tiafoe match from us open and his vneck is much different than retail version. The retail version is a deeper v and shows off to much of my chest hair so it has to go back lol

My rf atmos order shipped the other day too after 2 weeks. I filed a paypal claim because I emailed them 3 times about order with no response. I cant figure out how to track it tho :lol:. The tracking # they gave doesnt have enough digits. Ill wait to get them in to cancel claim.

Watching the fed /tiafoe match from us open and his vneck is much different than retail version. The retail version is a deeper v and shows off to much of my chest hair so it has to go back lol
Own it. As a greek dude there is no hiding the chest hair. I just own it

Same here. Interested if Rafa will have the same design again. I think it is time for a change, what is too much is too much.

Is anyone else frustrated at the looks of the Vapor X? I am hoping they went with a "function over form" philosophy. Which means it should perform like an elite shoe. But it LOOKS like something from 2007, and I think that's being generous. I am inclined to think here that Nike really mailed this one in, just passing off what they could with as little money and effort as possible. I know tennis market is not basketball market...of course... but really??? That's your signature shoe for Roger Federer? THAT THING? It got me thinking about the previous vapors as well - i do think the 9 is one of the greatest tennis shoes ever made, from a design and function standpoint. But with the 9.5 that was just a take down of the model which was produced for a couple of more years. Anyway, my point is - why didn't Nike have a carbon fiber plate in that shoe? I mean, Tinker designed it, as he did with the oscillate (which did have the carbon fiber plate). I mean, NOT EVEN THE JORDAN RF AJ3 had carbon fiber! WHAT??? C'mon Nike. Cmon. That is weak. Anyway, feeling very disappointed to be a nike customer at the moment. Just feel like with the tennis shoes they are cutting corners and still keeping a high price point for the product. I think what they should have done is made the Flyknit Vapor the Vapor 10. At least we would have something that looks nice for the X. Rant over. Hoping Nike fools me and the Vapor X is actually an excellent shoe...at least performance wise.

This is Rafa Australian open and Indian Wells according to Twitter

Attachments

• 612DE656-48D9-4B09-86F8-95101C76EBFE.jpeg
    612DE656-48D9-4B09-86F8-95101C76EBFE.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 00244BD0-A584-4A4C-9411-93AD404762FD.jpeg
    00244BD0-A584-4A4C-9411-93AD404762FD.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 72
Is anyone else frustrated at the looks of the Vapor X? I am hoping they went with a "function over form" philosophy. Which means it should perform like an elite shoe. But it LOOKS like something from 2007, and I think that's being generous. I am inclined to think here that Nike really mailed this one in, just passing off what they could with as little money and effort as possible. I know tennis market is not basketball market...of course... but really??? That's your signature shoe for Roger Federer? THAT THING? It got me thinking about the previous vapors as well - i do think the 9 is one of the greatest tennis shoes ever made, from a design and function standpoint. But with the 9.5 that was just a take down of the model which was produced for a couple of more years. Anyway, my point is - why didn't Nike have a carbon fiber plate in that shoe? I mean, Tinker designed it, as he did with the oscillate (which did have the carbon fiber plate). I mean, NOT EVEN THE JORDAN RF AJ3 had carbon fiber! WHAT??? C'mon Nike. Cmon. That is weak. Anyway, feeling very disappointed to be a nike customer at the moment. Just feel like with the tennis shoes they are cutting corners and still keeping a high price point for the product. I think what they should have done is made the Flyknit Vapor the Vapor 10. At least we would have something that looks nice for the X. Rant over. Hoping Nike fools me and the Vapor X is actually an excellent shoe...at least performance wise.
The colors of the non-white colorways look good. I am sure it is a fine shoe. A lot of people liked the 2007 shoes sooooo that is a compliment in a way :wink:

Back
Top Bottom