🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Nike outlet in São Paulo R$270 ($82) and R$180 ($55)
IMG_20171121_105527256.jpg
IMG_20171121_135110547.jpg

Yes i received my pair from TW on Friday (i also live in CA, so its free one-day shipping)

Very happy i was able to get my hands on a pair!

Out for delivery today. I should be receiving it sometime soon. Dang UPS is never consistent on his delivery times unlike the old driver I had.
Mine is the same way sometimes I won’t get my packages until 9pm, I saw he had an accident today so I’ll be luck to get them today..... on a side note I’m still waiting to hear or receive an email for tracking for the t-shirt from Atmos Tokyo... anyone else hear anything?

This is my processing screen on atmos. For some reason when I click on it that page cant be translated. Im starting to doubt theyre gonna ship.
Screenshot_2017-11-22-15-26-45.png

This is my processing screen on atmos. For some reason when I click on it that page cant be translated. Im starting to doubt theyre gonna ship.
Screenshot_2017-11-22-15-26-45.png
Yeah. Same here... if I don’t hear anything by the end of the week I’ll contact PayPal and my credit card company and do a charge back.

I finally was able to get one of my fav fed shirts but the swoosh is cracking
Is there a way to apply a new one and can anyone point me in the right direction. I️ will google as well
But has anyone ever done it?
Also what about customizing Lunar Ballistecs. I’d like to put the bull logo on back of Shoes
Thanks in advance !

Attachments

• 177ACA25-C0EB-4167-B205-A2E57D8B7AA0.jpeg
    177ACA25-C0EB-4167-B205-A2E57D8B7AA0.jpeg
    214.1 KB · Views: 38
One of my favorites of the year
rs.jpeg

Yeah it's really nice. TW had everything he wore from the Laver Cup; his shirt, shorts, hat, shoes, underwear. Hat and shoes went immediately. I quite like the hat actually:
105ut0n.jpg

FYI I have them in hand, in my true Nike size, which is pretty consistent across all Nike models and even that is a bit snug. Would tell you a full size down will likely not be comfortable, but you could unlace. Edit The insole is not glued in, it’s a truly thick one and you can pull it out. GL

Turns out the US 8 fits alright, feels tight width wise if i lace it but unlaced it fits fine. Can live with that, it looks so sweet!

I may have lucked out and scored a size 10. .5 up from my normal size on the atmos Jordan rf from prodirect. I’ve been checking everyday. And to my surprise it was there this morning. Waiting for shipping confirmation though before celebrating lol
Just have an order confirmation right now

I finally was able to get one of my fav fed shirts but the swoosh is cracking
Is there a way to apply a new one and can anyone point me in the right direction. I️ will google as well
But has anyone ever done it?
Also what about customizing Lunar Ballistecs. I’d like to put the bull logo on back of Shoes
Thanks in advance !
THey probably tossed that sucker in the dryer. Always air dry Nike (and other) athletic clothing

Hmm…..I saw on prodirect yesterday the Atmos RF/AJ3 a UK9/US 10 available for pre-order now only left with a UK6/US7.

Back
Top Bottom