🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

View media item 2491804
I also found the Kokkinakis Vapor X to be very beautiful and got them at my local retailer. They DO look amazing, very nice looking shoe. Now looking forward to trying them. I feel the Vapor X feels even better than the 9.5 on my feet, as it is slightly tighter near the ankle. I got the same size than for my 9.5, as opposed to the last Cages where I had to go a half size up (if it can help!).

I got greedy and got 2 Neons.

Attachments

• 3D51D048-C961-4B3C-920C-043DFE6C72EF.jpeg
    3D51D048-C961-4B3C-920C-043DFE6C72EF.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 43
Anyone else notice how the shape (at least on the heel) seems much different on the fire red vs others? My fire red just came this week (9 and the two others are 9.5), but it just seems off. Either poor quality control or I’m too picky.
image.jpg
image.jpg

FF3D08C9-BF8C-4230-A6A8-E22DC4B960F5.png
Are there two colors? One orange shoe and one aqua? Or what? This Nike photo makes it seem both have aqua check marks on both sides of both if you look carefully.

Did a little black out on my X’s using Angelus paints. Very easy to use, these paints. Fun project...this is halfway through...

Attachments

• 795A31A3-90F6-4BDA-8039-D2EFB8A19E09.jpeg
    795A31A3-90F6-4BDA-8039-D2EFB8A19E09.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 47
These look great!! They remind me of my favourite 9.5's:

Thank you rhino rhino . Was definitely going for that look. Didn’t want to touch the midsole, though, as I thought I might muck it up (was going free hand), and wanted to keep that claw white on the inside.

I am surprised at how easy it is to do it. Much better than the sharpie I used it junior high

Did you brush it on the mesh part of the upper? Just a regular-*** old paintbrush?

That’s exactly what I did (and used). I bought a small set of brushes from Angelus for a few bucks.

Today I played a couple hours of singles in them. For the most part the paint held up very well, but some areas it looks to have rubbed off. As I am very hard on my shoes, I’m not surprised, but rather impressed. Nothing a little touch up won’t fix. Here are a couple photos:

Do you think the signature is authentic? It seems kinda off to me.
If that's supposed to be Nadal's signature, then no, I would go as far as saying it's definitely not authentic. I've met him a few times and have his signature, the one on those shoes looks like it's been forged in an attempt to look like his.

I do appreciate it! Simple designs are often better. This looks great

That is why I grabbed 2 pairs of these. Mostly black with just a bit of pop. Plus the McEnroe-esque checkers were an instant win for me
NIKE-ZOOM-VAPOR-95-TOUR-631458_076_E_PREM.jpg

A fine choice on those 9.5’s. Clean. Esp for night match.

Creeping on nadals new tank. They should sell these. The whole suns out guns out crowd would eat em up.

I also dont understand the appeal of not selling everyything you possibly could off the number 1 player in the world. UA never did much w murrays run. Suprised nike is limiting nadals gear to sell to public too...

Creeping on nadals new tank. They should sell these. The whole suns out guns out crowd would eat em up.

Hi, I’m new on here. Anyway, that tank isn’t new. It’s his USO night one that he should’ve worn in 2014. Luckily I own two. One to store and one to wear. I actually wore it yesterday since it was hot enough and played a match. Lol

Back
Top Bottom