🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

4FD46235-DC1B-49F9-B171-E3E6D3F9C51F.jpeg

I’m getting slight Air Zoom Vapor Speed vibes from these.

How are they under hot/humid conditions? I live in Asia and recently just ordered some since they were on clearance. Excited to try!
Well they are heavier than the advantage polo. In DC they are perfect for fall winter but I probably won't wear them thru summer. They dry quite quick throughout the match

Was disappointed that never came out. There were one or two shirts on eBay but were size large only. Not my size

I managed to get the t-shirt in L size from tt.tennis-warehouse.com For sale or trade forum (the original colorway is: Brave blue/(Volt)). When I asked the seller where he had got it from, he said he had got it at nike.com

I was never able to get my hands on the shorts though.

Yes. HO13.

The strange thing is, of all the individual pieces of the outfit (i.e. on-court t-shirt, shorts, shoes, bandana, wristbands, hat, jacket, and practice shirt), I could buy everything at one point in time except the shorts from that particular colorway. When I googled for 546495-411 (i.e. Nike official product code number), only one result came up in the search results (an online shop in the Netherlands). At tt.tennis-warehouse.com, somebody mentioned the shorts were available (@ https://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php?threads/nike-fall-winter-2013.463209/post-7864662)

Have any of you guys saw it anywhere at anytime?

post made me realize I need some Rafa shoes in my life. Have a pair of all my favs (Sampras, Roddick, Agassi.)

Anybody knows when these were used (by federer)? I think 2010? 385744-104 Nike Lunarlite Vapor Tour. Bought these and they arrive tomorrow :))

Attachments

• 8F6DD5D7EE84448CA616FFD93B557D8D.jpeg.jpg
    8F6DD5D7EE84448CA616FFD93B557D8D.jpeg.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 23
Those came out in November 2010 for the Word Tour Finals, but Federer wore a modified version with custom Vapor soles with an upper that just looked like the Lunarlites. That year Federer routinely alternated from Lunarlites back to the Vapor VI.
B32E4A6B-3425-486B-A1DB-10DABB9E3D5F.jpeg
Anybody knows when these were used (by federer)? I think 2010? 385744-104 Nike Lunarlite Vapor Tour. Bought these and they arrive tomorrow :))

Those came out in November 2010 for the Word Tour Finals, but Federer wore a modified version with custom Vapor soles with an upper that just looked like the Lunarlites. That year Federer routinely alternated from Lunarlites back to the Vapor VI.
B32E4A6B-3425-486B-A1DB-10DABB9E3D5F.jpeg
Awesome, thnx a lot!!!!

Back
Top Bottom