🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

We haven’t gotten an elite sock release for a couple of years it seems. Only the court essentials

I LOVE the feel of the Elite (Grip?). So disappointing. I *feel* like a better player. The Essential line just doesn’t do it for me. I don’t it.

Newest customs: Nike Air Zoom Vapor X "Sic Ems". #BaylorBears

Attachments

• thumbnail_image1.jpg
    thumbnail_image1.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 40
  • thumbnail_image2.jpg
    thumbnail_image2.jpg
    630.1 KB · Views: 36
  • thumbnail_image3.jpg
    thumbnail_image3.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 40
  • thumbnail_image4.jpg
    thumbnail_image4.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 40
why so hostile?? embrace the questions!
Lol I didn’t mean to be aggressive in anyway, but it’s just curtain people just ask the same questions over and over again; so it gets annoying at times. Especially when it’s getting asked on other places. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind answer questions.

Lol I didn’t mean to be aggressive in anyway, but it’s just curtain people just ask the same questions over and over again; so it gets annoying at times. Especially when it’s getting asked on other places. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind answer questions.
People ask here because people will actually post stuff here so it never hurts to ask again.

TW has become a den of cowards. SO truly curious people will ask here

Those two shirts are for the USO. Usually for the USO Series, it’s pretty plain and simple.
I believe the polo is for Dimitrov and the other is for Kyrgios.

Does anyone have news on when Uniqlo are getting the rf logo back from Nike. I know this is a Nike page and trust me I rather see Fed in Nike, but I was wondering if Uniqlo is getting it

Back
Top Bottom