🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Wow. Nadals Wimbledon draw looks a LOT tougher than the French open draw
Could get kyrios in 2nd
Could get shapo or tsonga then possibly cilic in round after that
Thiem In qtr and fed In semi and of course Novak in final
That would be an incredible accomplishment.
Assuming draw holds to form
Good he always gets easier draws the past few years, about time he gets a harder one he has had the easiest draws for like the past 10 years and those are facts

The X Knit... Users on another forum are asking if this shoe has a "inward slant" like the X. I don't know what that means... Any of you that have the new shoe know anything about this?

D7C29E3D-5D3B-4499-AD15-C0782F0C99A0.jpeg 6EF08191-AD44-4603-B085-6B1CE5EFBAE6.jpeg
The X Knit... Users on another forum are asking if this shoe has a "inward slant" like the X. I don't know what that means... Any of you that have the new shoe know anything about this?

I think they’re referring to the slight inward angle the shoes look like they have. I’m not a vapor user but I’ve noticed the same seeming slant in other recent shoe releases across some brands. Of course I could also be totally wrong.

Sinner Sinner "Nike builds off the success of their flagship speed shoe to create the Arctic Wolf Vapor X Knit! Designed with Denis Shapovalov mind, the shoe is powerful and fierce, like his game as the full knit upper not only offers step-in comfort and support. With a Zoom Air unit in the heel, the lightweight midsole features responsive cushioning underfoot. The generative outsole pattern in mint ice offers pivot points in just the right spots and added traction to the perimeter of the outsole for explosive directional changes making it also ideal for players who like to slide. At first look, you'll notice durability has been updated throughout the shoe as well making it a great option for any level player who likes to move aggressively. "

Kinda cool. They haven't released anything in awhile that makes me just "have to have it". The new shapovalov shoes in white are almost there. I'm just super skeptical.

F66A1363-4019-429B-872C-21A31C2C4629.jpeg This arrived a couple days ago. More than I wanted to spend , was on sale, but usually get cheaper. But Xl were drying up , so pulled the trigger.
Like the fit on this much better than last years shirts

F66A1363-4019-429B-872C-21A31C2C4629.jpeg This arrived a couple days ago. More than I wanted to spend , was on sale, but usually get cheaper. But Xl were drying up , so pulled the trigger.
Like the fit on this much better than last years shirts
Picked one up for $45 and waiting for the white one to go a sale for a good price.

Back
Top Bottom