🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Received the HO18 polo (going to make the Swoosh rose pink) & Rafa’s AO ‘20 shorts from TDub EU. Waiting for the IW shorts to come in too.
3BEDF765-C9E3-45B3-9F58-7C6059D01868.jpeg

Latest pickup from tennis express
Like the fabric on these better then the new Rafa shirts 85C7A41E-A008-497D-BA35-8A4794533E24.jpeg
I got the white one. Love the cut and feel of the fabric.

May exchange it for the one you got (obsidian)... the white with the stripes kinda looks like pajamas lol

My haul from TExpress.

-LOVE the pink Nike court shirt and its non-slim fit
-LOVE the look of the tattersail NB shorts.... but they made the leg holes HUGE and they just arent flattering for anyone but the buffest-legged folk (not me)

So I will be returning those and a possible exchange for the obsidian striped shirt instead

tatter.jpg

Last edited:
My haul from TExpress.

-LOVE the pink Nike court shirt and its non-slim fit
-LOVE the look of the tattersail NB shorts.... but they made the leg holes HUGE and they just arent flattering for anyone but the buffest-legged folk (not me)

So I will be returning those and a possible exchange for the obsidian striped shirt instead

idjRt7z.jpg
Nothing is coming up. Try uploading again.

Nike.com UK have updated their website as of today. The 3 Rafa crews in purple, white and obsidian appear to be more of a 'training' crew, hence the lower prices and fabric quality as some on here have reported. They have released a 'raglan' style purple crew today which matches the darker purple shorts which would've been his outfit for the clay season. The new crew is more expensive and looks like a higher quality of fabric.

Nike.com UK have updated their website as of today. The 3 Rafa crews in purple, white and obsidian appear to be more of a 'training' crew, hence the lower prices and fabric quality as some on here have reported. They have released a 'raglan' style purple crew today which matches the darker purple shorts which would've been his outfit for the clay season. The new crew is more expensive and looks like a higher quality of fabric.
https://www.nike.com/gb/t/nikecourt-aeroreact-rafa-slam-short-sleeve-tennis-top-L82LD8/CI9152-531 Yep

Quality looks better. Still waiting for RG blue with red swoosh and bull.

Back
Top Bottom