🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

I hope for volt bandana. I dont buy it last year to rg19 outfit :D

Technically, it was "volt glow" (a different shade of volt) but I get your point.

What surprises me is the level of regurgitation from Nike. Not only is it 2010 (Rafa), it is also 2012 (Rafa), and 2016 (team Nike). Is it really so hard to come up with something innovative?

Sin títulop.png

2014 lunar ballistec colours
That’s a misleading color/picture. It’s actually red.
-D

Technically, it was "volt glow" (a different shade of volt) but I get your point.

What surprises me is the level of regurgitation from Nike. Not only is it 2010 (Rafa), it is also 2012 (Rafa), and 2016 (team Nike). Is it really so hard to come up with something innovative?
is it to hard for them to launch a hot lava collection?

is it to hard for them to launch a hot lava collection?

That would require someone at Nike to actually think for themselves and do a teeny bit of research!! They seem to like to stay on the status quo and not do anything "different".

Here's the thing. Nike is going to see just how well the re-release of Challenge Court apparel sells and it's going to make them move forward to reissue almost everything Andre wore from 1988 forward! Everything from Challenge Court ('88-'95), then from the Agassi Line and even the "Tennis Sucks" campaign. This stuff is going to sell like CRAZY!! Can you imagine a retro of the Cerise & Marina clothing from 1991? That would sell like hotcakes!! Heck, that would give them a reason to rerelease the ATC IV retro in the US.

And the one reason...all their normal Nike tennis clothing is stagnant and repetitive! This is fresh, and for some people who were not even born yet, new! Hope this makes them bring out more old clothes, and eventually the retro of the much requested but always ignored Air Tech Challenge 1!!! If they release the 1s, I will buy 3 pairs of the green/orange pair on release day and one will be worn on the courts!

Last edited:
New head ties. They are reversible. I am guessing these were for the Olympics based on the colors
rs.php

rs.php

Funny the tennis sites are saying they are new. They've been out for awhile since they aren't the tennis specific ties. My daughter bought that white one as a bday present for a friend weeks ago at a Dicks Sporting Goods.

Fa20_CI9148.jpg

Fa20_850666.jpg

Rafa us open? Cinci?
Interesting how the online retailers have SOME of the same stuff up for grabs but they all seem to have a few different items and release/ship dates. I don't think this Black/Volt version of this shirt is available for pre-order anymore at any of the sites and even when it was, it was scheduled to ship August 3rd(???) Strange to me. From a marketing perspective though, get's us all talking so I suppose there's a purpose.

On this photos you can see the short will be volt with white stripes
CI9148-702.jpg
CI9148-702_2.jpg
Anyone in the know about whether there'll be another color of shorts released for the open as well? Black/Volt? They shiny black version of this shirt is dope. THIS is a lot of Volt though. Looks like an Oregon Ducks basketball uni.

Anyone in the know about whether there'll be another color of shorts released for the open as well? Black/Volt? They shiny black version of this shirt is dope. THIS is a lot of Volt though. Looks like an Oregon Ducks basketball uni.
There’s going to be a black version with volt Swoosh.
-D

New head ties. They are reversible. I am guessing these were for the Olympics based on the colors
rs.php

rs.php

They have all these bandanas coming out, yet they forgot to release the most important one of all, the matching one for the Agassi '90 US Open gear!! SMH!!

Back
Top Bottom