🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

I was thinking the same thing.
How come so many players are still wearing Vapor Xs at the UO when Nike don't sell them any longer? They are my favourite tennis shoe of all time (except the Air Tech Challenge Huarache) - wish I could still buy them.
Does anyone know where you can still buy Vapor Xs?
You can probably still find random colors online. Stock X probably has some….local tennis shops…

Anyone else notice the Zoom Zero/ GP Turbo mashup Anisimova was rocking at USO? She was a long time ZZ holdout (like Sinner) and last year had a PE Zero in the Challenge Court scheme. This year you could tell she had the inner sleeve of the ZZ mated to some of the upper features of the GP.

Are they? I can't tell.
1631045610467.png

Where do you guys recommend buying gear from? Gonna get back into playing.

Do you guys have any recs in regards to shoes? Watching some review vids and I'm kind of torn. Might just get a pair of Court Lite 2's just to test them out lol

I've been trying to find good tennis shoes for my daughter. She's currently wearing VaporX. She's quite picky. Doesn't really want to spend $$ if she doesn't to be a pro lol. I can tell she won't like Court Lite because it's leather and less flexible. I wanna give her Asics, but most review I read it needs breaking time. I ended up ordering Vapor Cage 4 from DSG since it has good review. Worst case, I can return them to the local store. Does tennis shoe tend to make your feet pronate?

I've been trying to find good tennis shoes for my daughter. She's currently wearing VaporX. She's quite picky. Doesn't really want to spend $$ if she doesn't to be a pro lol. I can tell she won't like Court Lite because it's leather and less flexible. I wanna give her Asics, but most review I read it needs breaking time. I ended up ordering Vapor Cage 4 from DSG since it has good review. Worst case, I can return them to the local store. Does tennis shoe tend to make your feet pronate?

Good choice with the Zoom VC4! I have my launch color pair that I still play in and I love them. Great shoe.

Back
Top Bottom