🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Well looks like Nike is using Travis Scott to generate some hype for the Mac Attack retro.
Honestly I can't blame them because that is an easy way to sell out a shoe nowadays.
travis-scott-nike-mac-attack.jpeg

I mean, if he has zero interest in tennis, I can't blame him for not know anything about it. 😅🤷‍♂️

Like, I don't watch the NBA anymore, soI have no idea who are in the playoffs (that's happening now, right? 😅) or even who the champions were last season. 😬🤷‍♂️

Thanks for sharing K kanku

Do we have the color codes ? The first one looks like it’s a grey or even lilac base with blue-ish pattern? Second looks like dark maroon or dark beetroot. And for the last one, it seems like the main color is barely green? If I had to pick one from these pictures, it would be the green one. Then blue and lastly maroon.

I mean, if he has zero interest in tennis, I can't blame him for not know anything about it. 😅🤷‍♂️

Like, I don't watch the NBA anymore, soI have no idea who are in the playoffs (that's happening now, right? 😅) or even who the champions were last season. 😬🤷‍♂️
Yeah, he just seems a little too proud of his ignorance.

I mean, you know who Lebron James is, right? Did he just call Fed a tennis guy?

He knows shoes, though.

Anybody else see Bublik obliterate his racket while wearing the Vapor 9.5? Only pro I’ve seen weat them and he probably bought em.
Yeah I saw that haha ! He really doesn’t care, he just wears the all court version. Since he’s not under contract with Nike, he’s not getting any PE clay outsole I guess 😅

Yeah, he just seems a little too proud of his ignorance.

I mean, you know who Lebron James is, right? Did he just call Fed a tennis guy?

He knows shoes, though.
Yeah, I know what you mean... and yes, I do know who LBJ is, but I think, generally speaking, more 'casuals' will know stuff about the NBA than they do about tennis. I think tennis is still somewhat of a niche sport in the US. I'm just speculating, of course, as I don't live in the US.

But I do think/agree that he should have done just a tad more homework on the topic. A simple Google search would have been good enough. And, as we all know, the Vapor 9's are a Tinker shoe. Don't remember if he's mentioned this in the past, but a quick bit of research would have informed him of that.

Back
Top Bottom