🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

IMG_20230525_164247.jpg

Just received my order today !! Really happy with the designs and colors. The barely green zebra outfit is my favorite, it looks waaaay better in person. The red/pink women’s VP2 don’t really match but I liked the color combo and there’s other stuff I can associate with. Maybe the yellow and burgundy top Tiafoe was wearing in Monte-Carlo…
IMG_0157.jpeg
Okay so… now I won’t buy anything until USO 🤭
Fit is good? Digging these shirts and shorts as well

Dude had so much game and potential, he was focused on women amongst other things rather than the sport
Dimi might have it figured out baby? He’s got a beautiful game and lives a beautiful life full of pleasure. To be honest, if I had to trade places with anyone on the tour, it’d be him. He may never win a slam or even make a slam final, but he’s got it figured out baby.

Curious as to who his next sponsor will be? He’s got a successful social media presence which I’d assume sponsors like.

Dude had so much game and potential, he was focused on women amongst other things rather than the sport
His biggest problem is that he has something of a revenant of Federer’s game but unfortunately without the unbreakable serve; I always like to imagine him sitting back at Wimby or wherever man spreading & with that grin of his watching Serena and Maria go at it.:rofl::smokin

Curious as to who his next sponsor will be? He’s got a successful social media presence which I’d assume sponsors like.

I don’t see him changing shoes since he’s so attached (pun intended) to his Vapor 9’s. But I guess if he’s not under contract with Nike anymore, he might soon run out of them… So either a brand that accepts that he wears his own shoes if he can get more V9 or maybe switch to ON ? The Roger Pro is the closest to the V9 in my opinion. Would be funny since his nickname is Babyfed :tongue:

I don’t see him changing shoes since he’s so attached (pun intended) to his Vapor 9’s. But I guess if he’s not under contract with Nike anymore, he might soon run out of them… So either a brand that accepts that he wears his own shoes if he can get more V9 or maybe switch to ON ? The Roger Pro is the closest to the V9 in my opinion. Would be funny since his nickname is Babyfed :tongue:
V9 is super narrow while Rpro are super large... I have both and they clearly are day and night.

Back
Top Bottom