🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

What is Tiafoe wearing?
IMG_20230529_111618.jpg
IMG_20230529_111739.jpg

Looks like he went to the art store to get paint markers and then drew random green lines everywhere
Also noticed he has sponsors on the sleeve

The eye lids on the Zoom NXTs were snapping off like rubber bands so I had to figure out another way to sync my laces in without them breaking. Decided to drill holes through then lace them back up. Looks not too shabby and way better now. Just a lil tip for those who has these models and are frustrated like I was.
56B8AA26-CC8E-401F-8597-D2B02CEA89A7.jpeg
21242CA7-BD8C-4FBC-9E3C-FAE64E2C4D7B.jpeg
3BD54B17-857C-4D87-8738-622A0A315981.jpeg
Was eyeing some pairs on discount but eyelets breaking seem to be a huge issue.

Another new model, Nike Zoom GP Challenge Pro

what's NT's consensus on the best tennis shoe for outdoor courts? preferably something with zoom in the forefoot but open to other brands..

looks like asics may be best?

Last edited:
what's NT's consensus on the best tennis shoe for outdoor courts? preferably something with zoom in the forefoot but open to other brands..

Am personally loving the new Mizuno Wave Enforce Tour, in my opinion the best combo of a speed and cushioned shoe

ASICS are cute but not that comfortable they can make your middle foot or ball of foot hurt, buy them to wear them from time to time and collect them in colors, but if you want something serious, I recommend the vapor 11, 100% comfort and it's taking me a long time

Back
Top Bottom