🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

celebrities-at-the-2023-french-open-day-ten.webp
The White/Black MA's and the RHCP Hat to boot!

If Novak signs with Nike, would he use an already established Nike model, or would they create a model for him?
I think Nike were rumored to sign him after his deal with Adidas ended, but Asics turned out to be the surprise.

I would be surprised if Nike were to sign him this late in his career, despite how well he's still playing?!
Plus, I have no idea when his Asics deal ends. 🤔

There was a post on twitter where the swoosh tried to sign him like 3 different times from like 2009-2016. The last time was right before he signed to lacoste. Can you imagine they would have had all big 3 at the same time :wow:
Reason why Novak did not accept the deal is because he wanted to be the most important player of the brand but with Federer and Nadal would have been impossible, Nike also tried with Andy when he left Adidas

Reason why Novak did not accept the deal is because he wanted to be the most important player of the brand but with Federer and Nadal would have been impossible, Nike also tried with Andy when he left Adidas
I don’t blame him nor do I think he fits the typical Nike mold especially in the 2010-2015 years. Bigger loss for adi but they’re always a mess

Back
Top Bottom