🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Does anyone have a recommendation on how to make the yellowed part white again on these shoes? I used the sole bright stuff and it didn’t do much.

Attachments

• 06B4E735-940D-4F4F-A1A5-F9999557F874.jpeg
    06B4E735-940D-4F4F-A1A5-F9999557F874.jpeg
    466.1 KB · Views: 5,281
Does anyone have a recommendation on how to make the yellowed part white again on these shoes? I used the sole bright stuff and it didn’t do much.

His Liquid Venom cleaner does a pretty good job of deoxidizing midsoles/outsoles. Gotta DM to order.
He has some reels up showing the results. I've used it once on a pair of my daughter's crocs and worked well to revitalize the white toe box lol.

Last edited:

This is a joke? Most overrated player gets huge contract and own logo. On the otherside young guy Alcaraz who already won two slams, still without own logo and line 😂😂😂

This is a joke? Most overrated player gets huge contract and own logo. On the otherside young guy Alcaraz who already won two slams, still without own logo and line 😂😂😂
From the webpage with an asterisk.
"*This information has not been officially confirmed yet. "
If true though, I totally agree that Alcaraz needs to be first.

If Sinner has a logo, then I should have one too.

I've won as many grand slam titles as him.

Back
Top Bottom