🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Had some heel slippage but that was mostly remedied with a tighter lockdown.
Everybodies complaint about weight of the Vapor 11, I really didn't notice. Compared to my AJ3 Vapors, I didn't really lose any speed.
My biggest issue was the cut of the shoe collar. It was rubbing on the area right below my ankle bone.
In a one hour session, even with high socks, I got a blister on that spot.

So bummed because I had been waiting for months for this shoe since it was announced.
I stuck with the Vapor 11 all year trying to love it. Heel slippage, not feeling secure, and them feeling like I wasn’t close to the court were my biggest issues. Played in the VP2 and loved them.

Barely grape shorts for the red top

1703073668070.png
wrong. red shorts for the red top.

Looks like Alcaraz is wearing the Vapor Pro (1) in VP2 colorway/paintjob (lol) reminiscent of other Nike pros who didn't move to new shoes in the past.

I can't find a good picture of Sinner but it looks like it's the Vapor 11 with a different tongue? I think there were photos here earlier in the year where he was trialing ones with a diff tongue but perhaps I'm mistaken.

I dont think so. He never used current outfits on trainings.
But on the otherside, he always use new colorway shoes on tournament practises. So why he train in AO22 shoes, should use green from winter 23 or green/blue for AO24 🤔

But on the otherside, he always use new colorway shoes on tournament practises. So why he train in AO22 shoes, should use green from winter 23 or green/blue for AO24 🤔
This is from his practice session at Brisbane 250 posted today not the rna academy. I know what you’re saying though.

guess it’s a preview of AO since that top is also blue

These are not the AO22 shoes.

Judging by the colors in the video, they look like custom USO23 shoes (strange they don't have the 4 fiery balls though). I see Emerald rise accents and Ember glow or Fireberry swoosh.

Today
Rafael Nadal practice Brisbane 2024.mp4.00_06_22_14.Still001.jpg

vs AO22
Rafael Nadal v Daniil Medvedev Full Match (Final) _ Australian Open 2022 3-27 screenshot.png
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-28 at 11.52.38_75115baf.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom