💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Man Luke finds new ways every week to show how bad he is. I need Kate to get angry smack him pack her bags, leave and go to the salon. :lol::lol:
My boy Will with the 6.8:nthat:

Have any of yall caught this show Seeking Sister Wife on TLC?

I just happened to come across it just now. This polygamy life is real :lol: Way more real world and practical than what I watched on Showtime.

Last edited:
At this point I think Luke thinks he's fooling the audience with the I care and about Kate lies cuz even she's not buying it anymore. Almost ended the marriage early.

I really think he's gonna pull some **** where he does more foul stuff, lies and says he wants to make it work, still be careless, then says he wants to stay together just for Kate to be like let's divorce.

Last edited:
Luke manipulating the **** outta Kate. His actions and what he’s saying is night and day. He just wanna stick it out so he can collect that check at the end.

AJ gonna be wildin on next weeks episode :rofl: can’t wait

AJ needs to join a boxing gym. Clown needs to work out his anger on a heavy bag. Makes sense that he had been eating alone all these years. Clown probably snapped on his eating companions.

I can't feel bad for Kate anymore b. She's just allowing herself to get finessed by Puke at this point. Man's blurted out I'm trying to "make the best of it"and she's still holding on. She really really wants him to like her and slide in those dirty blonde yams. Pathetic.

AJ highkey crazy. He had Stephanie and the Doc shook

Kate letting Luke's average finesse skills keep sinking her further.

Her and Steph gotta step up and hold their ground

Jasmine really ****ted on her man's dreams and ambitions talking about $$ and skipped the part when he mentioned buying additional property.
dead.png

I think Keith and Kristine may be the last couple standing in this at the end.

Next week looks ridiculous. AJ lost it as soon as he opened the door
sabu.png

Next week's ep looks spicy.

Would love to see AJ and Luke clash.

Will is dry! Half the time he looks like he doesn't want to be there. I dont think anything is wrong with him or Jasmine they just aren't compatible with each other.
I kind of feel like Will thinks he's too smart for Jasmine and that she's shallow and materialistic but he doesn't seem that interesting either. She's an idiot for blurting out that coaching doesn't make any money. She needs to learn how to say things. If her concern is money that's cool but she needs to think before she speaks. Her personality doesn't go with a man like Will. All that hitting and choking and jokingly threatening him just isn't what he's into. Some men will give it right back to you and some just aren't into all that. Will seems to be a nice guy but he looks as boring as Kate. I don't see what Jasmine is getting from Will that makes her still want to have sex with him. I think she just wants kids now and will take them from whoever will give them to her. His sex probably boring anyways. I'm sure he doesn't choke well at all.

Luke is still gas lighting Kate and the experts should not have allowed this marriage to continue. I really want to see him defend this bull**** on the reunion. I don't watch any of the after shows. I wonder if he's seeing someone else off camera.

Keith wants kids while he works nights and goes to school. So Kristen will be paying the bills, cooking, initiating sex, and taking care of the kids and dog. I think it'd be different for a couple to date and get married and decide they are ok to have kids while one was in school but for MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT its too much and again I don't think Keith was a good candidate for this show. Kristen said herself she would likely drop him if they were just dating and all this came up.

I think it says a lot that the experts are concerned about what would happen to Stephanie with AJ once the cameras are gone. That sounds dangerous to me. Honestly I haven't understood a single outburst AJ has had. They all have been out of nowhere over something trivial.

Next week looks to be a good mess.

Last edited:
Luke been shame smashing Kate since the honeymoon?

tenor.gif

Son is a full blown sociopath. Using ol girl and turning around and saying he feels disgusted by her. Smash and then says she got a drinking problem. Smash and then ghost her on the anniversary.

Wow.

Meanwhile, this guy Will. Agreeing with his dryness. Super boring. Think he's an intellectual but dude just cant be honest. He probably would only drunk smash Jasmine or one night her. Fam would've stayed with drunk AJ if he could instead of go to bed with Jasmine.

AJ really called Luke out with the top or bottom question
sabu.png

I would have checked him real quick if he spoke to me like he did Will doe.

Stephanie still aint being honest with herself about how AJ snaps

That flip the switch session with Will and Jas was tough to watch. Between Will juelzing and Jasmine setting the timer
dead.png

Well I was wondering why Kate was attached
snoop.png
maybe ol boy does have some repressed emotions with his sexuality.

All these couples are doomed

Reminds me of Sonia and Nick back in season 4. Smashing the whole time. I think luke is struggling with his sexuality based on what he's told Kate after smashing. I think we wants to like women but doesn't. AJ is a mean dude. Keith is handling things BEAUTIFULLY. Jasmine is toast just like Libs.

So I gotta take back what I said about Kate(some of it at least)...I see she is attached to Luke bc he IS in them yams every night....wow.

Will/Jas- I turned the TV during their "flip the switch" segment..couldn't take it.

Decision day going to be wild entertaining that is for sure.

Will hand his hands balled up into a fist while kissing Jasmine. He doesn't like her. Why is their bed so small? It looks like a full bed.

Luke is a psycho. He's been having sex with her but accusing her of being an alcoholic and running out on their anniversary.

Wow I feel like Luke wants to have a relationship where he's wild manipulative and emotionally abuses his partner. I think he gets off on doing that to Kate.

The way son flipped her telling the expert about them having sex and then bringing it back to her drinking.

This is unhealthy.

Looks like 2 couples will be fooled in to saying yes on decision day.

Back
Top Bottom