💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Well Jess I know makes close to $150k. Not sure what Austin makes, but I can’t imagine he’s broke broke. Jess said they combed through all her financials and whatnot before letting her go on the show so I doubt they’d let Austin get on if he had no money at all.
Are you new here? They let all kind of crazies on here so it’s possible he’s broke and she isn’t lol

it seems often the women make more than the men on this show.

^ It is a big difference. She emphasized it twice last episode by saying the difference in pay between she and Austin is substantial.

I think it's a producer created storyline to create some kinda drama like they did last season with Greg and Deonna. Austin and Jessica are fine.

Are you new here? They let all kind of crazies on here so it’s possible he’s broke and she isn’t lol

it seems often the women make more than the men on this show.

Exactly. They let Matt on when he had no intentions of even tryna make it work, they let Mia on with outstanding warrants. These producers just want the drama.

I heard Taylor was homeless and her job title isn’t really her job title

MAFS background checks has been a bit sketchy

anyone peep Taylor’s full insta story that was on the preview for next week episode? :nerd:

That IG fan account got the full IG story somehow...Can't wait for next week :nerd::nerd:

Watch the stories

This is beyond messy. As a side note, I think it's hilarious how women obsess over height. Taylor said finding a dude who's over 6 ft 3 is "the bare minimum". Dudes 6 ft 3 and above are less than 10% if the male population. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I laughed hard watching pastor Cal promote Bride & Prejudice :lol:

Let's find some bigoted parents whose children are getting married
Y’all gonna watch that Pastor Cal show? :lol:

That brides mother in the preview talking about she don’t want no yellow and brown grandkids. Wild :lol:

My wife and I will 100% be watching this sh** show. Pastor Cal is the highlight of this show. Pastor Cal needs a Dr. Phil-type show

I can already tell Taylor's job is fake 😂, research tech and alcohol rep or whatever she does? I'm calling bs on that.

I can already tell Taylor's job is fake 😂, research tech and alcohol rep or whatever she does? I'm calling bs on that.

Times are tough out there in these streets for Taylor.

C23B8D33-C329-4032-8C7C-21B02318128F.png

6F049B71-61C6-416C-9ECA-443E55868D27.png

Not watching Pastor Cal's show about MAGA parents. I'm good

skip1.png

These episodes are tough to get through man

But I did like Mindy's friend G-check'n Zach like a *****...and Taylor's dog treating Brandon like his *****.

And Katie's mom basically saying she cant do better than Derek and then Katie g check'n her mom over failed marriages
deadmanny.png

I thought Terry Crews was about to get in Brandon's *** for a sec too
dame2.png

Katie has an annoying voice. I don’t see the big deal about him not falling in love in two months if he’s still working on building towards that. I think her diabetes has her shook about her window to have children. Or she’s looking for an out to have a reason to run back to the other guy.

Man Mike lying about his job now too? :lol: Lying Mike :smh:

Meka bugging talking about falling in love and giving her heart to him and finding out it was a lie though. She hasn't been trying that AT ALL. Kinda feel she's giving herself the excuse to not even try. A box of candy aint fixing all that.

Why these broads always want to rush the I Love You's? After a year is a good time. That's why so many dudes false claim that **** and breakup with a lovestruck broad. Jessica better get in touch with reality.

Zach is killing me. They in a good space and he still giving these bull **** answers. Simple *** exercise and fam turns to dude from the Matrix that boringly explains everything :smh:

Brandon a weirdo but even he sees the warning signs. Taylor a straight up perfect example of the social media generation. On the phone, cant enjoy a meal with her husband. Reminiscent of a little girl/teen than a woman. Can't be mad at dude when he overreacts and days she had a bad attitude when he should just say you seem so detached and involved in your phone to the point your marriage doesn't seem like a priority but just something to exploit for likes and internet clout.

Fam really took his protein powder and went home :lol:

Katie is creating the reasons why they would split with her insecurities.

Meka got jokes :rofl: Mike got feet like all his life he had to fight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom