💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Have they shown any other “experts” besides Pastor Cal since the show started?
They were all around for the selection process and the marriage ceremonies as far as interviews and voice over work but pastor Cal seemed to be the only one visiting/interacting directly with couples. Don't think any of them made the trip to NO.

Is Christina homeless?
Something wild fishy there.

First she lives in the business district, then downtown, plus most of her stuff is in Cali. She either homeless or she specifically flew to NO to be apart of MAFS and really lives in Cali :lol:

Amani totally misunderstood Woody. He simply said he wants a head up if there’s a drastic change. Of course he’s going to have his opinion. But ultimately it’s her decision.

Brett still coming off as butt hurt and insecure. He just gotta come to grips with the fact Olivia makes more than him, which is ok. Olivia with all that spending needs to handle whatever debt she got tho.

Bennett and Amelia so cute man. Amelia look like she lived in a group home :lol: I wasn’t eem shocked Amelia had no problem with Bennett’s tiny home. She would probably be open to living there with him.

Karen starting to come off as scum. Clearly she still hurting her ex had a baby on her, why sign up for the show? She still healing and dragging Miles into her mess. I felt when Pastor Cal said “Happy spouse happy house.” I always hated the notion of “happy wife happy life.” Disregard how the man feels, just as long as your wife is happy :smh:

Christina has some nerve talking about Daniel’s studio when she lives in her car. I wish they would divorce within the season. They the fillers this season.

Yea I’m convinced Henry on this show just to troll 4real, he doing a great job too :lol: ...His homeless shorty want the D but yo be acting all oblivious ....Bennett ain’t making no moves either tbh, he all giggly n **** when shorty straight on him and ready but they get along great so it’s working

Brett stay in his feelings bout everything n start fights...You can see his wife picking up on it and messing with him less and less every scene, she don’t want no broke budget boy...That fake dramatic camera cut like he was leaving shorty in the middle of the convo was the worst tho

Woodrow don’t like short hair/ bald joints, he ain’t going for that :lol: ...Feel like all their disagreements gon be bout lil dumb **** like hair that they can figure out quick...Yo team raw tho so I know most of y’all approve :lol:

Karen and Miles still never on the same page...Nothing there in that marriage, she think he too soft and childish and he not doing anything to make her think different...they gon run out the clock and keep it moving

Amelia and Bennett's places of residence was too on script
sabu.png

Brett lowkey hates Olivia.

Christina thinks she's on a tier she really isn't on and never was on. I felt bad for her at first but I feel like she'd be an even bigger *** with someone else anyways

and Brad Stevens out here collecting the bag and running back to Trishelle after this

Matter fact, she probably put him up to this
mjlol.png

Karen seems...emotional, not that there's anything wrong with that.
troll.png

Hope she gives herself the chance to open doe.

They might be the new Greg and Deonna. He down double digits but its only 2nd quarter

Greg turned it around when shorty seen his crib, the energy started being different after that....Miles didn’t have that kinda juice with his apartment unless yo got the lambo parked out front or something she ain’t see yet :lol:

Miles just too soft tho, can’t even say what he wants....Like its been said before he’s trying do/say what he thinks gon make shorty like him instead of being real...The clock is ticking on him to man up, after a certain point nothing he can do to make her take him seriously

Last edited:
The financial conflict between Brett and Amelia is interesting to me. It all comes down to priorities. He probably worked as saving and she prioritizes having unique experiences. Also, if Brett is so frugal how does he afford to go on 40+ dates? 🤔That obviously digs into his retirement. Brett just prioritizes dating around and meeting women over traveling.

Also, you can tell he's very insecure about her making so much more money than him. They're obviously not going to work out so it's a moot point regardless

I have to stay off that MAFS fan page on IG, spoilers flying left and right. Its good to see Meka was able to erase her Mike experience..bro a psycho lmao. Was scrolling her IG and Mama Meka still fine.:evil:

I feel like I missed an episode of couple's cam.

Jephte and Shawniece about to break up, Stephanie is vacaying in Aruba while AJ is home alone, this dude Austin talking about joining the National Guard out the blue, and out the blue I see the description of the ep is about Bobby and Danielle experiencing a tragedy.

I'm over here scared its about their baby or the pregnancy. Nope it's the damn dog. She crying like a person died.

The financial conflict between Brett and Amelia is interesting to me. It all comes down to priorities. He probably worked as saving and she prioritizes having unique experiences. Also, if Brett is so frugal how does he afford to go on 40+ dates? 🤔That obviously digs into his retirement. Brett just prioritizes dating around and meeting women over traveling.

Also, you can tell he's very insecure about her making so much more money than him. They're obviously not going to work out so it's a moot point regardless
Dont be surprised if Brett doesn't pay for his dates and stay with a coupon and a groupon :lol:

Besides dating probably doesn't equal the amount spent on traveling.

Last edited:
I really would like to know what Karen saw on Miles IG that made her think he’s soft. Whatever it was nothing he can say or do in person will be able to change her mind. I can’t tell if Miles really believes he has a chance with her or if he’s really that clueless. He seems like a good guy but I agree he seems to be saying what he thinks he should be saying. Karen will never get over the age thing. She shoulda been matched with someone older than her. I been laughing about that me and somebody’s son post since whichever one of y’all made it. :rofl: We all have our issues but why would someone still so broken by their last relationship apply for this show?

Brett and Olivia are being dumb about themoney. If she wants to go to saints games than buy two saints tickets for you and your husband and y’all can plan and budget for vacations so Brett can cover some of it. I do agree he’s salty about her making more.

I bet Christina is super boring likeKaren but she looks much better than she really is being next to Henry. Idk how someone with whatever he applies for a show like this. How did he get through the interviews.

Last edited:

Dont be surprised if Brett doesn't pay for his dates and stay with a coupon and a groupon :lol:

Besides dating probably doesn't equal the amount spent on traveling.

Watched on Friday but was too tight about the episode initially to post in here. Per usual, y’all touched on most of my thoughts :lol: Biggest things I wanted to reiterate/rehash, though...

Yo...this broad Christina really might be homeless. They way they showed her fumbling over the name of the area at the wedding then her stuff being pre-loaded in the whip. That’s a Michael move :lol:

Henry is annoying, though.Bruh is acting like he didn’t know what he was getting himself into. Waste of a couple but interested to see how storming off goes.

I don’t think the Olivia situation is that crazy but it’s hard to totally comment without knowing the amount of debt she has and her salary to put it in perspective. Regardless, the fair and equitable way to do it is if they’re going on a trip, they just split the total based on salary. So if she makes 150K and he makes $50K, she pays 3/4 and he pays 1/4 of the cost as opposed to half. I also fail to see how a single EuroTrip is going to “ruin his retirement”. He was just coming off as a bitter broke boi to me.

Bennet friend salty she didnt shoot her shot when she had the chance.

You didn't thank me for this, you didnt thank me for that. What the **** are they even arguing about?

Oh this dude Henry says he got eye co tact issues. Being that kind of non-confrontational are signs of social development problems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom