💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Reunion tomorrow ?
7A92073C-3680-4CE8-9ABA-3415F5D04B9A.png

Fellas, Fellas, Fellas, the time has come for my scumbag power rankings for the season.

1. Christina- Christina needs a scumbag like Michael to help her keep her lies in check. She tried to "out" a dude and is probably the biggest scumbag we've seen on the female side in a long time. Molly still is top female scumbag but Christina and her lies have her beat.

2. Bretton- Dude is an insecure scumbag. He was intimidated that Olivia made paper and held it against her. Dude is a Tier 2 scumbag (Matthew is Tier 1). Get your paper game up and stop being Beta.

3. Karen- She's a clown and an idiot. Her friends and family probably had to beg her not to grab defeat from the jaws of Victory. Miles should've played it better and dipped.

4. Amelia- This may not be a popular pick but she wanted this show for all the wrong reasons. I think she's probably a paid "actor". No way would I visit a Doctor like her if she were real. i

Bennett with the crackhead tat and Miles stickin round for that headache knowing ain’t no damn way he smashing in 2020 :lol: :smh: ...Can’t eem feel bad for Miles at this point tho cuz he clearly gon let anything slide. That’s the life the man wants

And you know Brett feelings was hurt, looked like yo was bout to cry :lol:

I can't believe they actually went 3 for 5 this season. That's their highest average ever. Kudos to the experts. I thought Woody and Amani wouldn't work because their personalities are so different

I like how Miles came out mad frank and matter of fact with it but the simp won out in the end.

Wild boy Bennet with the hip tat! :lol: and flip phone.

Woody breaking down about to cry, everybody crying :lol:

Somebody (Me) needs to D doctor Viviana down. Give her something to be choked up about

No surprises with Henry, Christina, Brett, and Olivia.

Brett is so petty :lol: "The good ones."

Experts really be guessing with these matches. Luck to go 3 for 5 this season and honestly it looks like these 3 marriages will last.

4. Amelia- This may not be a popular pick but she wanted this show for all the wrong reasons. I think she's probably a paid "actor". No way would I visit a Doctor like her if she were real. i
This was the most tone deaf reveal a person could make and if she had a slightly different personality she would be seen as a selfish narcissistic opportunist but instead given how she is despite being a doctor she seems like an airhead and clueless how that could come off so bad.

Any other dude on the show even Henry would've reacted mad negative to that confession. She lucky she got Bennet.

Last edited:
I gotta give it up to Woody. In the beginning I thought he was on the show just to be put on. Well that might have been the case but he got matched with Amani and both clicked instantly. They compliment each other well. They are my new favorite couple followed by Anthony and Ashley.

I'm putting an asterisk next to Karen and Miles. For me, they need to be together for another year and a half to call that a success, she moving MAAAAD slow with him, plus he don't put his foot down fast enough.

Second, I think people read Brett all wrong (including others on the show with them). His biggest mistake is overusing sarcasm. He has to dial it back, but I think he had good intentions. Olivia kept missing his cues. She can't let go and has trust issues. She's too rigid of a personality, and with someone like Brett, it makes him look like an a hole, when all he wants to do is work with her. They STILL didn't address the money conversation, that ruined it. They simply have 2 philosophies on money, and she made him feel judged about him not making as much money as her. That's why he said he didn't "feel safe". He felt judged, and she didn't want to feel judged for spending her money they way she wanted, despite her debt. So that's where they got stuck and never fixed it. Sad really.

Brett and Olivia is a perfect example of why I think the "experts" throw **** matches at the wall for the sake of drama. This is tv after all

This means they really been 4/4 5/5 this whole time
ohhh.png

I don't think Bretton is as bad as the editing made him out to be but that money conversation was the beginning and the end for him and Olivia. Every season there is a comment or conversation that sets the tone for the breakup and this one was no different. When Sam told Neil he wasn't a real man, that ended them. When Jasmine told Will she wanted him to cover all the bills even hers, that ended them. When Lucas cried after off camera sex with Katie, that ended them.

I saw on the fan IG Karen's mom was saying she got edited to look like that..idk time will tell

I saw on the fan IG Karen's mom was saying she got edited to look like that..idk time will tell
Yeah I saw she mention that in an interview

I'm sure she did to an extent like everybody does. Miles was vocalizing what we we're all seeing anyways doe

Those last 4 weeks must've been a complete 180

- Kevin about to bring that heat tonight

Back
Top Bottom